• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    God of War | r/GodofWar is looking for moderators! Active members of the community apply now!

    God of War | r/GodofWar is looking for moderators! Active members of the community apply now!


    r/GodofWar is looking for moderators! Active members of the community apply now!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    We're looking for more active moderators. It would be preferred if you have any previous experience with modding but I'm willing to train new moderators.

    Active community members of r/godofwar have a higher chance of being recruited.

    The Deadline: June 25th 2021

    Discord is not required when you fill out your application, but it will be if we choose you as moderator.

    Apply here to join our mod team.

    submitted by /u/Angel_Valoel
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos クレイトスさん (by 伊藤サトシ)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I photoshopped the goatee and eyebrows to the hairless old Kratos face, smoothed parts of the face to make him look a teeny bit younger, And a fiery background to complete the infamous Ghost Of Sparta.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    tiktok comments man ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I've never felt so emotional over a game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Hey all, I have no one else to share this with so yeah. Fair warning, I'm a weirdo when it comes to games. Early game spoilers ahead for GOW on PS4.

    My Background:I'm a game collector who usually plays the first 10-30 minutes of a game and never touches it again, almost all modern games just don't hook me, perhaps I'm getting older and not into video games like I was when I was a kid. I mostly enjoy watching people play through the game and then I eventually buy the game for myself. Personally, I play exclusively Teamfight Tactics and Overwatch. The last game I completed was Luigi's Mansion 3 as it was decent and I played the original on the Gamecube as a kid. I'm fortunate enough to have many of the popular PS4 games and they're all just OK, I go through the ritual of trying them out for a few minutes and put it on my shelf. Perhaps it's the "too many choices so I choose none/don't get into anything" type of ordeal.

    My Experience: I just bought God of War for $10 the other day. I don't have much experience with GOW so I watched a quick 7 minute recap on YouTube just to see what the story was about. I insert the disc...

    Wait... almost 2 hours just flew by. The details and graphics look amazing on my PS4 Pro. That camera, WTF? It feels like I'm in a movie but I also have control, I've never seen anything like it. The camera is following him in the cutscenes, and the way it moves and shakes a little makes it feel like I'm literally behind Kratos every step of the way. The dialog... the way the characters talk and interact, I actually feel their emotion. The way Kratos talks to Atreus, it feels every line is so impactful and is easily quotable. There's no wasted small talk, bullshit, or anything boring. I'm actually so immersed every time they speak. The voice acting is just... wow. It feels like a father loving his son in his own way, trying to make him stronger but also being careful with him. I also wish I had Kratos's voice!

    Then I hit the first boss, Stranger. Some random dude knocks on Kratos's door and Kratos tells the kid to hide. I actually have goosebumps, something I have never experienced in my almost 3 decades of gaming. The way Kratos interacts with this dude -- why are you at my home? Who are you? How did you find me? Then Kratos starts to beat the shit out of him as I thought but waaiiit.... the dude just uppercutted Kratos over the house! HOLY SHIT!! WTF is going on? Oh I'm fighting now! IM SWEATING! The entire fight is just so insane! The dialog, the cuts between the fight and cinematic, how the fight goes. Kratos gets so bloody and I feel his pain! The way he limps away after beating the Stranger, I just feel it man. It's insane.

    And that's where I left off. I have no idea who the stranger was or what's going on really. I just know I want to play more. This game is perhaps one of the best games I've ever played... wow. Why hasn't anyone showed me this game before?! If there's any important details in the story I should know about Kratos or anything I should know about the story up until now, let me know! Sorry for all the emotion, I just have no one to share it with!

    submitted by /u/sagersager1
    [link] [comments]

    Killing mosquito man. (GMGOW, Fist/shield, 1st playthrough)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I would like Atreus to be older in Ragnarok

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Like i would like him to be young and then Kratos dies and goes to Valhalla but kills some dead gods and gets out and when he gets out, for the outside world time has changed and its a couple years or a decade later and its after Ragnarok so he tries to find atreus but doesnt know how much time has passed and kills some enemies and eventually has to fight a part god, part mortal, part giant and struggled until he realizes its a grown up Atreus and they team up together or something like that idk

    submitted by /u/GaryKing1413
    [link] [comments]

    Best stuff for NG+?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I have fallen to the curse of minmaxing unfortunately, so I'm looking for advice on the objectively best armor, pommels, enchants, runic attacks, summons, and Atreus armor. I'm going to focus on Strength/Defense/Vitality too. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/spaceninja1899
    [link] [comments]

    Will GoW Ragnarock be announced?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    The game is supposed to come out in 2022 and they announced that about 1 or 2 weeks ago.

    I know that Sony will not be in E3. What other events will probably be in? I mean when do you believe they will announce the game?

    And the game was supposed to be out this year, so they probably have something to show right?

    submitted by /u/antonis013
    [link] [comments]

    stone pillar in river pass that I can’t lift.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I just recently started playing the game for the first time and after entering river pass. I fought some enemies and I climbed a wall that led me to some place with this frozen enemy. I killed him and the path led me to some random stone pillar next to a chest. I can see that the pillar needs to be lifted, but it just doesn't work. I can't even get down the wall that led me up here. Which essentially means that I'm stuck up here and I don't have the option to lift or to climb down. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong. I reloaded the game and it still doesn't work

    submitted by /u/xevactor99
    [link] [comments]

    A Kratos badassery compilation with an indian twist

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    What does new game plus do? What are the rewards? And does my regular save file reset?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I need to know

    submitted by /u/Keanu_Reeves-2077
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible that some Greek Monsters are alive back in Greece?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I am highly curious because we saw that Harpies survived the Chaos in God Of War 3 and now flying in the air alongside the souls from the Underworld and probably now are common sight like birds after Greeks rebuilding Greece.

    Or All Greek Monsters are dead alongside the Gods and became a myth (like their rl counterpart) ?

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Page643
    [link] [comments]

    God of War inspired Fanart

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    God of War But with The Big Bang Theory Voices

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    GOW 2018 on PS4 stuck at downloading in progress

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    GOW 2018 on PS4 stuck at downloading in progress

    From what i've seen this is a common issue before the updates and for some people even after. I'm in both groups at this point. so i'm trying to play GOW (physical media), and at "The river Pass; Hunt with Atreus (save title)" part of the game this popup shows:

    Download in Process

    And it stays that way, sometimes it gives an time estimation which is hilarious (200+ hours). here's what i have tried so far:

    - deleting the game and reinstalling it (multiple times).

    - deleting and trying to play without the update.

    - backup, reinstall the ps4 software and restore the backup.

    - change hard drive, reinstall the ps4 software and restore the backup.

    - on the new hard drive, reinstall the ps4 software this time not restoring the backup.

    - playing the game on 1.0v up to the point, getting stuck, updating and trying to continue.

    - TACKING APART THE PS4 AND RESETING THE READERS CABLE (i want to play this game really bad).

    - cleaning the cd with water, alcohol and toothpaste (not necessary in my opinion, the cd is basically spotless, but who knows).

    - figuring out the place that triggers the download of the game and trying to spam it (It only triggers the first time each install, so when it reaches 1.55Gb it stops and doesn't work anymore)

    I can't test on another console, since i don't have another console.

    Also i can't get a refund because this is a borrowed game from my cousin, and he never played so i don't know if he got it working on his console or not.

    I've started to think it was the ps4's reader, but it works fine with tlou 2 and some movies i have laying around here.

    A strange behavior i've noticed is that basically every time i start the game for the first time it spits out an error (ce-30005-8), and after closing the error message and immediately launching the game again it would work. Another one is that sometimes when i start the game after a fresh boot up it would launch the game, but soon after the sony entertainment text it would spit out an error saying:

    "It's not possible to to continue using the application. It's not possible reading the disk. Asure that the disk is not damaged or dirty"

    and the only option it gave me was to close the game and eject the disk, which sometimes would crash the reader so bad it wouldn't spit out the disk unless i restarted the console.

    It seems as if the physical media is the one to blame here, but it's in such good condition that it doesn't make sense to me, i've tried recording it here:

    cd

    What seems to be a scratch at the end on the bottom was a smudge, it's been wiped and tested.

    So basically i would like to hear from you guys, any suggestions\guides, any official channels i could get help from, because this doesn't feel like it's a bad console\poorly cared for cd. It's not my fault, i've got a perfect looking cd, tried to play on my perfectly running console and got stuck, that's why i'm going so deep into this.

    submitted by /u/D3fauIt
    [link] [comments]

    In which order should the games be played besides God of War 4

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Im talking chronological order not release order

    submitted by /u/GaryKing1413
    [link] [comments]

    GoW ragnarok

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Does anyone here think customisable facial hair for Kratos and hair for Boi similar to rdr2 would be good in future games.

    Possibly brok and sindri or maybe a new character could cut your hair.

    submitted by /u/Sad_Cryptographer867
    [link] [comments]

    How to prepare for neifleheim

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    So I just beat the game and want to prepare for valkyries and from what I know I need the neifleheim gear and at the moment it is really difficult in there so what should I do to prepare?

    submitted by /u/Big_Boi8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel