• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    God of War | If Atreus betrays us I’ll be depressed.

    God of War | If Atreus betrays us I’ll be depressed.


    If Atreus betrays us I’ll be depressed.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Specially since he kinda already did that, so it would only repeat itself. With him being the god of mischief I kinda have low hopes on that tho.

    submitted by /u/Coolifewar323
    [link] [comments]

    who else did not know there was a god of war mobile game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Maybe slow it down a bit, yeah?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I beat the game when it came out. But after revisiting it this month I realized I missed so, so much [SPOILERS].

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    First, I never even found my way to Muspelheim or Niflheim, and the only Valkyrie I stumbled across destroyed me, so I never bothered with her or any others. That's bad enough.... but today while cleaning up the remaining side missions after my second playthrough I found myself back at Kratos and Atreus' home, where, cool! There's an option to take a nap!

    I had no fucking idea Thor actually appears in this game. Such a sick surprise, tbh, but I'm amazed it never got spoiled for me until I found it myself.

    Anyways, what a game. And I am an idiot.

    submitted by /u/BetterForDays
    [link] [comments]

    Quick reminder that you should take things that creators say as a grain of salt. On an interview our man Cory said Kratos was a full god.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Clever title

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    For anyone that knows Spanish, or even if you're only learning. I highly recommend the yet channel, trailerama. It has amazing theories and lore information

    submitted by /u/Coolifewar323
    [link] [comments]

    will there be extra bosses in god of war ragnarock?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    this is my 1st post in this subreddit,so please excuse me for any kind of mistakes.i havent played previous god of war games except 2018 ,just seeing the youtube for the gameplay stuff.so in the upcoming god of war in 2022,will there extra bosses to fight like the valkyries after ragnarock?if no then would that mean the story bosses would be as tough as the valkyries?or will it be like we fight giants after the ragnarock?like them coming back alive or maybe surtr for that?

    submitted by /u/vimboy2005
    [link] [comments]

    help for a beginner.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    So my friend recommended me a runic build, and after I saw some combat with a runic build I have decided to use a runic build but don't know where to start. I would like some help as to what armor I wear and what runic attacks I should use.

    submitted by /u/Lamp-Requiem
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game for the first time on GMGOW

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Just beat the game with upgraded level 5 armor (5+) and level 6 overall after enchantments. Was starting to feel impossible but I did it.

    submitted by /u/Water_In_My_Lungs_
    [link] [comments]

    After that disappointment of a Deji fight there was only one fight that could lift my spirits back up.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Here's a Video of Kratos Vomiting Blood From GoW2 Because... Why Not?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel