• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    God of War | Nailed it lmao

    God of War | Nailed it lmao


    Nailed it lmao

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Had fun with Paint

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Drew this a few months ago but never really posted it online. Reddit seems to appreciate art so I thought why not share it here.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Did my part. Is it worthy?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    BOI

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Only just found out God of War 3 has a photo mode. Here I go killing again...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Regarding the Gravedigger's identity.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    The gravedigger is Zeus. Yes it is confirmed in the Official novelization of God of War 2 (Chapter-13 Page-132) . Zeus disguised himself as gravedigger to help when kratos would fail and go to the underworld. The gravedigger says that Athena isn't the only God keeping track of him. In Ghost of Sparta the gravedigger (Zeus) asks kratos not to go to save his brother and the last scene consists of him digging kratos' grave saying only "one left" further suggesting that his intentions are not good and setting him up as an antagonist (which Zeus was for 2 and 3). So yes the gravedigger died with Zeus himself so don't expect him to show up in future installments to put kratos' body in the last grave. That isn't happening (I'm one of those guys who believes kratos can never die so yeah.)

    submitted by /u/Creepjerker34
    [link] [comments]

    Not mine, but awesome fanart

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:34 AM PST

    Low effort. Look who they massacred my boy.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:40 AM PST

    Quick gow sketch cos im bored

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Fuck Sigrun

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    That is all.

    (Tips welcome)

    submitted by /u/trinity3518
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos: Faye, I cannot do this without you! Atreus: But we gotta spread mom’s ashes! Kratos: You son of a bitch, I’m in!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    New Player question

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Hey I bought the game on Black Friday, love it! Just had a few questions:

    I feel like I'm possibly going through the game to fast? Everything felt fine until I made it to the lake of nine, once there when I was exploring I came to one spot and the enemies were to high of a level (level 4) I'm still a level 1. So I decided to continue until I got to a higher level. I've now made it to the mountain base, just fought the big gorilla thing. I'm just wondering am I moving to fast or am I still early in the game?

    Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/nahguakcm
    [link] [comments]

    Took a hand at Kratos

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    How and why is Kratos "exiled"?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    I am new to God of war thanks to the sale and I really like it so far but I don't understand how Kratos switched places from Greek to North. Is it explained in God of war 3 or how did he end up to Norse regions?

    submitted by /u/Darmabfall88
    [link] [comments]

    Do You Think Atreus Will Grow Up In God of War 5?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    The sun rays coming through my window blinds this morning have given me my quest for the day...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    Kratos vs Elsa

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Do You Think The World Serpent Will Return In God of War 5?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Do you guys prefer the old combat or the new combat?Why?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Me personally i think both are great, but i give the edge to the old combat, mainly because, in GOW 2018, i'm not really a big fan of how the rpg elements affect the combat. Plus even though i didn't really miss it while playing the new one, the jump is still a great addition in combat. What guys think?Which do you prefer and why?

    submitted by /u/Hunk4thSurvivor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel