• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    God of War | Dad jokes

    God of War | Dad jokes


    Dad jokes

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Ok can’t we all agree ascensions poster image was fire and makes for a great wallpaper ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    kratos vs thor by u/drawingupthename

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    The only steelbook game I have ever owned. Completely worth the trouble of hunting this down in my old room :)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Finally got around to playing the most recent God of War game and I'm loving the facial expressions in the photo mode

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Help find missing Lore Marker in The Mountain Region

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I recently finished GoW(2018) and doing a cleanup for the platinum. I'm currently in the mountain region and despite spending what seems like forever following a guide I can't seem to find the exact lore marker that I'm missing. It would be great If someone is able to provide me with the names of the ones in that region. Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/angyrat
    [link] [comments]

    HELP?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi, so I'm stuck on defeating EIR. She's sooo hard for me. Maybe it's cause my weapons or armor is not the right one. Not sure. But can anyone give me tips ? Regarding armor/weapons / runics as well. 🙄🙄🙄also can I Leave the summit to do some other stuff and then come back to defeat her? As I can't seem to leave the place at all unless I defeat her..

    submitted by /u/nicarry_15
    [link] [comments]

    New Leviathan Axe from my precious Queen for my 21st birthday! ��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    How did you reacted the first time that Atreus didn’t listened to you in battle?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    It was really frustrating dying because of it

    submitted by /u/Okami_23
    [link] [comments]

    New Game + prep

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi, I have just finished my first God of War playthrough and I'm thinking about starting NG+. I have completed the game in 100% and was wandering weather I should upgrade some more armour sets or get/farm any particular items before doing that. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/przemod77
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Well isn’t that a coincidence

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Any tips on how to beat Gondul on GMGOW+ on the old ps4?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    So 2 weeks ago I tried replaying the game on GMGOW+ just for fun because I didn't really expect to finish it all the way through. Well it turns out I actually like the game even more on GMGOW because it's actually challenging but also not insanely impossible and I really wanted the Aspis of Spartan Fury shield. However I'm trying to get the Zeus armor now and I've beaten 4 valkyries so far. So now I made my way to the top of Muspelheim to fight Gondul but I actually think this fight is almost impossible on my old ps4, all her moves are fine except for the one when she screams Valhalla, takes off, throws a fireball or some shit and then slams down on top of Kratos to do some neck stomping. It happened a few times where I actually managed to dodge it and I see the animation on my screen in slow motion (amulet of Kvasir) only for it to cut to the neck stomping animation right after. I only managed to properly dodge it once so I don't really know how to beat her at this point.

    submitted by /u/rensvanhul
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos wood burn project

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Dis a bit random but when everyone in this subreddit has kids I’m guessing they’re just gonna call them boi all the time, even if it’s a girl lmao

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    GOW Ascension multiplayer was fun

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    If they wouldn't have made it pay to win would have been a good GOW multiplayer game I miss that game 😭

    submitted by /u/InfmaousQ187
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel