• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    God of War | Not today!

    God of War | Not today!


    Not today!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    It's true

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Pinned against the wall broken?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've just finished my first play through of the game on GMGOW mode.

    I've 100% every region and realm, defeated all the valkyries, maxed out every armour and collected every talisman/enchantment, finished all trials etc.

    The only thing I can't complete, is the 'pinned against the wall' labour.

    It's frustrating and disappointing to think that this simple labour makes sigrun seem like a joke by comparison. I have enemies against walls, and using the heavy throw only knocks them over or freezes them on the spot.

    I've been trying for weeks and can't get a single pin to the wall, any tips before I give up on this game?

    submitted by /u/MavericksAce
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ Red Valk Armor

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I just beat the first valkyrie on NG+ and didn't get any Red Armor pieces. I heard we get Zeus Armor by beating all the valkyries, but I've also seen Red Valk Armor in videos. So how do we get the Red Valkyrie Armor?

    submitted by /u/rdhill13
    [link] [comments]

    Patrick that's a Leviathan

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Where do you play the older games 3 and down I have played the 4th one but not the others.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Also why does the moderaters always take down my posts

    submitted by /u/snopp123456
    [link] [comments]

    atresus ��

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Norse Tattoo Popularity and God of War

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    My 8th start again 16th time playthrough

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Game storyline

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain to me how Kratos jumped from Greek mythology to Norse? And if it is just the game developers arcing or it following real like mythology story lines?

    submitted by /u/Lonelyman345
    [link] [comments]

    New enemies

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I wonder if we'll be fighting Beowulf in the sequel… what heroes/monsters/"myths"/gods would you wanna fight?

    submitted by /u/Mreuchon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel