• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    God of War | My attempt at making mini-Kratos

    God of War | My attempt at making mini-Kratos


    My attempt at making mini-Kratos

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    This game is so beautiful

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    3D printed and painted my favourite god killer

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Think boy think

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    The God of Thunder (fan art by me!)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Kratos became indian

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Hi , I started playing today and the game doesn't take the whole screen. How can I fix it ?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    God of War Movie and TV Show Confirmed by Sony Not to Be in Development

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I did it boys!!! I killed Sigrun in gmgow+ after thousand tries, now ragnarok can come!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Just played GoW 2018 for the first time

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    What an incredible game. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. I was a little worried since this was my first GoW game, but I understood the story completely. I think my favorite thing about of the game is the complete lack of urgency. That sounds like a bad thing, but I love it. There's only a couple points throughout the story where I felt any sense of urgency. During most of the story, the game openly encourages you to take your time and explore. And since the end goal doesn't involve saving the world or anything crazy like that, I didn't feel like I was ruining my immersion by exploring for a bit. Can't wait for Ragnarok

    submitted by /u/BroeknRecrds
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos vs Thor

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    In a chess match.

    Bonus:

    Mimir and Atreus vs Odin and all his counselors

    Hercules vs Thor

    Hermès vs Freya

    submitted by /u/Hellblazer66613
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite Valkryie in the game! Challenging but not overly difficult. Seriously, she is just fun to fight overall (Give Me God of War Difficulty)!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Zeus Wrath Divine, Phoenix Rising, and Brothers of Blood are reoccurring fight soundtracks that take place in the first trilogy. What soundtrack from GoW4 would you like to hear in the sequels?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    For me, definitely Deliverance. One of my favorites form the OST

    submitted by /u/Sir_MoonDoggy
    [link] [comments]

    A church organ cover of the overture from GoW 4 (2018) or at least i tried to made it sounds good

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Got done beating the latest God of War game. I have an important question to ask

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Why exactly didn't Kratos let Baldur kill Freya? Like, he knew how much Freya loved and cared for Baldur, so why didn't he allow him to kill her?

    submitted by /u/Sagittarius101
    [link] [comments]

    How did the events of The Greek Pantheon and God of War 3 affect the Nordic Pantheon?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Hello! I've very much been into Norse mythology because of this game and Mimir's tales in it, I read all of Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology book and loved every second of it.

    I was wondering how the game explains or what the theories are about how the events of the end of God of War 3 affected the 9 realms and Midgard and the Norse Pantheon, was the whole world included Midgard flooded and struck with plague or is Midgard in another 'universe', so to speak? Id love to know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Walksonthree
    [link] [comments]

    God of war movie idea

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I have an idea if a god of war movie was to be made. I think The Rock would fit the character of Kratos well atleast by the looks. And they can focus on the time between reaching Midgard and death of Faye. With flashbacks to the first 3 games for new viewers.

    submitted by /u/rudra285
    [link] [comments]

    POG

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    No God of War Movie/TV Adaptation currently in the works

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Realm Shift + Blessing of Frost

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    This is one of my favorite combo in the game. Realm Shift is huge help when it comes to NG+ GMGOW Difficulty.

    https://reddit.com/link/njwxfx/video/3g0zlgjbd2171/player

    submitted by /u/melted_ice_boi
    [link] [comments]

    I feel bad and want to cry lol

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I have both God of War Remastered and God of War 4 right next to me and I have played neither Game yet.

    I have to wait for 1 and 2 to come in the post sometime next week, before I can start with the series.

    I am so frustrated 😠 lol

    submitted by /u/Butterscotch9193
    [link] [comments]

    i’m a noob who needs help w/ the hydra boss in gow1

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    EDIT: SOLVED!!! ANSWER: JUST MASH FASTER

    currently playing gow1 on the ps2 for the first time. i've been at this since julyish of last year. because i have to pack everything to move (and also my crt i was playing on is busted), i hadn't touched my playstation in a bit. finally got around to hooking everything up w/ my other crt and decided to pop in gow.

    i've been having trouble w/ the button mashing (yes, button mashing) w/ the hydra. i know i'm supposed to knock out the head, mash circle, and destroy the mast of the ship but it's just not letting me. i've tried constantly mashing, i tried pressing it only when it's on screen, i tried pressing it in time w/ the animation for the button, i even tried a different controller but to no avail. what am i doing wrong?

    yes, i suck at video games, no need to be a d**k and tell me "maybe you just suck." i know. i can't tell you how many times i've died playing other games including gow2018 on the easiest setting.

    submitted by /u/bentbliley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel