• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    God of War | Sons birthday cake

    God of War | Sons birthday cake


    Sons birthday cake

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Odin god of war �� Can I try post my woodcarving there ? ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Small GoW collection. Wallet was a gift from my wonderful girlfriend. ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Made a chart comparing Greek monsters from multiple games! Thoughts?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    me and the boys be like

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Smh

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    A quick recreation of the God Of War cover

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Look what just arrived in the mail!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Blade vs Hammer

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Sus.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Found this notebook in my local supermarket. Instant buy for my meetings (hated those leather Parker ones anyways, thanks again telework!) This one even has THE motivational line in the cover.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    It took me 5 tries

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Did Ares Knew The Truth about the Marked Warrior

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    We know in Ghost he took deimos and Kratos, Thanatos even says that ares made a mistake that day because Kratos is the Marked Warrior.

    But did Ares made a Mistake?

    We learn in Ascension he had plans of Desthroning Zeus as King of Olympus with the help of the Furies and the Marked Warrior.

    What If Ares Knew The Marked Warrior was Kratos and Not Deimos and he took deimos so in the future he could have control over Kratos.

    The problem Was Kratos killing his family by mistake turned him against ares but what if Kratos remained loyal to ares.

    Ares Plan was to take control of the Marked warrior and destrhone Zeus.

    Would ares Help Kratos take the pandora box so he could receive a power up and then would they declare war on Olympus

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I tried to recreate Freya’s home in The Sims, had a few limitations so it’s not perfect but I’m pretty happy with it :’)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    The Creator of one of the 3 Holy Berserker Trinity has past RiP.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Muspelheim; do I have to?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Hey,

    so I am already at the impossible trials, which are thb quite easy except for the "you guessed it" dont take damage BS.

    I need 3 keys for the final stage, do I always have to go trough that particular challenge or can I somehow choose?

    submitted by /u/Markuska90
    [link] [comments]

    There are rumors that the new GOW will be PS5 exclusive

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I've heard 2 things that most people are talking about but personally I won't believe if it's not from official sources.

    It's on PS5 only and it's delayed to 2022

    Nothing from official Twitter accounts yet but do you really think it would be a wise decision to make it a PS5 exclusive?

    submitted by /u/Shaho99
    [link] [comments]

    Ever Noticed how Kratos' Eyes look like an alien's in this shot of GOW3 LMAO?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    WHEN GOD OF WAR IS SUS

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    So, about the Dad of Boy meme

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    How long after our Boy turns wolf before we start calling him Good Boy and do you think Kratos will say it in that context? This idea makes me have giggle fits so I'd love to hear what others think.

    submitted by /u/Ughtal625
    [link] [comments]

    Clone Army - God Mode Help

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm stuck at the clones, I have full health, magic and rage bar.

    I have blades, Poseidon and Hades at max level

    FUCK THIS FIGHT, never again I play this on God.

    For the legends that passed this part on God, do you got any tips.

    So far my estrategy is doing square, square, triangle until the house blows off then when the family has low health rage with 3 Poseidon, 1 Hades, then give health, usually I always die with the clones that have the Artemis blade

    Edit: nevermind I managed to pass that part by refilling the rage bar by luck

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    Hows my editing ?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel