• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    God of War | GOW is BEAUTIFUL! Here are some of my coolest screenshots! (No filters)

    God of War | GOW is BEAUTIFUL! Here are some of my coolest screenshots! (No filters)


    GOW is BEAUTIFUL! Here are some of my coolest screenshots! (No filters)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Fuck odin’s ravens!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I know this is done countlessly before, BUT I FINALLY DID THIS!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Wow I can’t believe how good this game was

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    A while ago I decided I would try playing god of war 1 again and see if I liked it more on my second go around, I definitely did and ended up beating all the games expect for ascension. All just so I could play this game and I know I'm super late but this game blew me away. I thought I would feel burnt out / not really like it because of how good people make it seem but I absolutely loved it.

    I just beat it and am now going for the plat trophy and will definitely be doing another play through before ragnarok. This game is definitely in my top 10 favorite games of all time and I can't wait for the sequel. Do you guys have any favorite lore videos about this game? I'm very interested in it now especially after the ending.

    submitted by /u/galaxyadmirer
    [link] [comments]

    How do i destroy red vines?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    They block chests and switches how do i get rid of them. Are they connected to the red pulsating crystals?

    submitted by /u/lokhead
    [link] [comments]

    Completed the god of war series in release order! Proudest moment of my life!!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    A digital portrait of kratos that I'm quite proud of :D

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I made a Kratos Rainbow Monkey plush

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Every detail I’ve noticed in Cory’s new twitter background

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    God Of War All Quick Time Events

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    After many tries.. I finally did it!! I killed Sigrun!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    My friend did a drawing of Kratos,Atreus,Freya. She did an amazing job making them come alive on paper I will put the link to her drawing if you would love to see it.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    God of war :betrayal link?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Does anybody have a god of war betrayal link I wanted to play it but it's not on the play store can somebody help plz and thank you 😊

    submitted by /u/Edwin1448
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, Santa Monica

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I just had the chance of playing and finishing this game for the first time and I wanted to congratulate Santa Monica for not only reviving the franchise, but making GoW one of the best games ever once again. The last time I played GoW was when the third was released on the ps3 and I can't believe how awesome the new GoW game was. Seeing Kratos from such a different perspective really reminded me why I used to love this character so much when I first played the original GoW games. This game, to me, is a love letter directed towards the OG fans while at the same time, setting the standard in the video game industry once again. Honestly, I didn't expect it to be this awesome, and I cannot wait for Ragnarok!

    submitted by /u/ToxicShark3
    [link] [comments]

    Could Kratos as the God of War kill Ares?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    We can see that Kratos as the God of war is a nerfed version of the Giant Kratos that defeated Ares but could Kratos as the God of war destroy Ares?

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    What is that blue thing, how do i open the gate?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Data Corrupted and game crash in Alfheim

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I tried a disc and - digital version and deleted saved game, rebuilt database and nothing. FML

    submitted by /u/Sabb0xr1
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Sigrun before the end of the story?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    What actually happens if we kill Sigrun before Freya gets mad at us for killing Baldur? Because we learn from Sigrun that Freya is the actual valkyrie queen.

    submitted by /u/dhrubanka1
    [link] [comments]

    Boi fetch me my axe

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Is a 2nd NG+ worth it?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I'm on my first NG+, just revived mimir. I've done all the side quests available for now, upgraded the forbidden axe pommel once and visited muspelheim and defeated gondul to get the zeus gaunglets (which I have upgraded to full). My aim is to finish the side missions before the main story and I'm pretty sure I'll get Kratos maxed out if I do so (niflheim left, 8 more favors left, hildr and Sigrun left). Is a 2nd NG+ worth it? I'm pretty sure these new armours and plus versions are a one time thing.

    submitted by /u/dhrubanka1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel