• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    God of War | I know you dont care but i killed my FIRST VALKYRIE, on my FIRST TRY!

    God of War | I know you dont care but i killed my FIRST VALKYRIE, on my FIRST TRY!


    I know you dont care but i killed my FIRST VALKYRIE, on my FIRST TRY!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Thought it looked cool, just wanted to share

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Coming back to my #1 after a good year of not playing. My how I missed you.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    This kinda gives old GoW vibes tbh

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Branches of Yggdrasil

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    THIS WAS MY OG PROFILE PICTURE BACK IN MY PS3 DAYS...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Baldur wtf

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    I assume people have already seen this but are those Atreus’ mistletoe arrows in the fire?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Beat it in 2018, played again on ps5 for the 2nd time.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    A couple other blockbuster games came out in 2018. Most notably Rdr2 and Spider-Man. I played all three and loved each, but I'm a life long Spider-Man fan so that one really stuck with me.

    I remember really liking GoW but I will gladly admit on a 2nd play through especially on ps5, the Santa Monica team and Corey hit a homerun. It's an absolute masterpiece start to finish.

    The Baldur fights are some of the most intense fun I've ever had in a video game and I've been gaming since the NES days. It's still emotionally gripping, funny, bloody and brutal. Watching Baldur pin Kratos down and squeeze Atreus by the neck elicited a genuine emotional response from me. Like I'm sorry Freya this dude has to die today.

    I'm way more excited for Ragnarock than I was 3 months ago.

    submitted by /u/Hbimajorv
    [link] [comments]

    Real life kratos

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    03.16.2010 This is how it ended. This is how it started.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    100% complete although I still have the 42/43 raven issue. Now I can sleep peacefully.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    NG+ question

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    So, I have an OCD type of thing and I like completing maps of games to 100%

    If I start NG+ will the map reset?

    submitted by /u/Konectiv300
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help? I returned to this game after finishing it 3 years ago cuz I want the plat. The trophy “Beneath The Surface” in which you have to discover lake nine fully doesn’t pop up. Any fixes?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Possible ground work in God of War (2018) for Atreus's character development in the sequel

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I can't remember which valkyrie fight this was but when we found the Valkyrie Atreus says that he wants to kill or fight it and sounds very enthusiastic and then he was kinda like oh wait, "free it". Coupled with him wanting a bigger role in combat and decision making during the 2nd trip through the mountain, I think SSM was laying the groundwork for Atreus to become violent, not like in an angry way, but in an enjoyment way.

    This would be like where he sees it like a game and enjoys killing people and fighting rather than just doing it to survive. I mainly realised this during the valkyrie fight when he was enthusaistic to kill the valkyrie and then changed his tone to "free" it when he realised what he was saying.

    The other thing I noticed which is something I thought was obvious until I watched Joseph Anderson's review and he didn't pick up on it which is in Helheim when Atreus is being shown that he killed (either Magni or Modi, I can't remember). Atreus's response is that he won't let it bother him because it was an illusion and wasn't really him.

    I interpreted it as that Atreus kinda knows it is him but is rejecting it because he doesn't want to acknowledge his darker side despite knowing on the inside that it is there. Kinda like at the beginning of Persona 4 (if you've played it).

    What do you think? Do you think they'll continue on the path of Atreus being overly violent or keen to fight and do you think this will be cause for more cooperation and disagreement between Atreus and Kratos or do you think I'm over thinking things?

    submitted by /u/KellyKellogs
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh... this has never happened. I just loaded my game and this has appeared. Went on for another few minutes and he just got got even more distorted. Reloaded and its doing it again

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    He feels nothing!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    God of War Characters as Animals Part 1 (Spoilers!)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Kratos: While it may seem odd I believe that Kratos might be a Lionfish, a hardy creature that came from a distant land. He's been there so long that he almost seems like he belongs, but many of the natives don't agree with that statement and want him dead at any cost. He's very powerful and damages anything that tries to eat him with the equipment he keeps on his back.

    Faye: I recognize Faye as a Thylacine aka Tasmanian Tiger, an animal that went extinct in the 1930's after the last known specimen died in captivity. I think this reflects the giants well, a race that was hunted down until there was almost nothing left. Faye willingly left the safety of Jotunheim in order to meet Kratos, she knew her race would die out and accepted that fact. Though still kept it a secret from Kratos and Atreus, while Faye's remains were reunited with her people. The body of Benjamin, the last known Thylacine, was thrown inside a dumpster.

    Atreus: While most would associate Atreus with a wolf I would argue he's more like a Raven or Crow, while definitely not as physically strong as most gods he is incredibly skilled in problem solving and learning languages. He's always keen to learn though sometimes his curiosity can cause trouble, he's not completely innocent as he does have blood on his hands but more often then not he is kind and caring for others.

    Megaera: While her design is definitely based on spiders, I have no doubts in my mind that she would be a parasitic wasp for her abilities to control bodies using insects. Even capable of move the giant Hekatonkheires with a few of her parasites, this perfectly mimics wasps like the Tarantula Hawk and Jewel Wasp who sting their prey and lay eggs in them. Giving the larvae a food source for when they hatch.

    Mimir: I thought about this one long and hard before coming to a conclusion that has very dark origins, the best representation of Mimir is a dog. An animal that is extremely friendly and loyal when treated right. I specifically chose dogs as opposed to other pets because of the 1940 Russian dog head experiment where a severed dog head was kept alive for 10 minutes by artificially pumping blood to the brain.

    Kara: Kara is the only Valkyrie that I wouldn't say is a bird of prey, I'd actually compare her to a queen bee or queen wasp. While still tough she can be taken out relatively easily especially compared to other Valkyries, the challenge comes from her ability to summon draugr. Without this power she's probably the weakest Valkyrie in the game, possibly even easier then Gunnr.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Pineapple4499
    [link] [comments]

    Faye in the Alfheim light has me thinking....

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I'm on another playthrough after completing several times since the release. Ive just gotten through Alfheim and something I didn't think about as much as my last few playthroughs was why was Faye in the Alfheim light? Could Faye still be alive and existing on some level? Atreus could also hear her...

    I don't want to get my hopes up but I wonder if she will make some sort of appearance in the next game?!?! What is everyone's thoughts and theories on this? I'm dying for the next game!! I can't get enough

    submitted by /u/dripppingpeaches
    [link] [comments]

    So I am half Greek half Egyptian and thought to honor both my ancestors!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel