• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    God of War | First time playing through God of War. This scene made my jaw drop!

    God of War | First time playing through God of War. This scene made my jaw drop!


    First time playing through God of War. This scene made my jaw drop!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Finally after all these years of trying to beat GoW 1 and giving up, I have done it.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Shitty meme i made in like two minutes after beating God of War 3 on Titan mode.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Boat Stories With Kratos

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Pretty proud of this drawing....

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Atreus can see the Jotunheim Tower!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Playing God of War for the nth time and right after the Tamur's chisel mission, I was exploring the lake when I noticed the shimmer of a tower. Atreus pointed it out to Kratos but he didn't see anything.

    Neat little hint for Atreus and his ancestral legacy, that I realised for the first time.

    submitted by /u/Sharchomp
    [link] [comments]

    The greatest theme..

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Read the last chapter just as I was finishing the game. What a powerful moment this was. #kindle

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Gone but not forgotten

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Got Rota and Heildr left before sigrun feelin good

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Am I a scrub is GoW 2018 supposed to be very difficult???

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I have finally decided to play GoW '18 after constantly hearing about its praise. It's my first GoW game and I have a few questions.

    I'd consider myself a decently experienced gamer. Like most other games I play, I set the difficulty to the 2nd hardest level. Is it my unfamiliarity with the franchise/gameplay mechanics or the genuine difficulty that's giving me so much trouble?

    The troll and tattoo guy fight were challenging but doable after I learned their tendencies. However I am getting FUCKED by the heavy draugrs and especially the projectile ones rn. The L1+R1 move is nice for getting space but 30 sec cool down means I can't rely on it.

    Any tips for a GoW novice? I know this game is only going to get harder based off what I've seen/heard.

    submitted by /u/tmrjns461
    [link] [comments]

    What You Feel Like In The Mroning

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Defeat 100 Enemies | Muspelheim Trial IV

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    -Can we defeat the Valkyries outside? -No. We have Valkyries at home. Valkyries at home:

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Working on getting that sweet platinum and hooooo boy

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Something i noticed in Cory Barlog's twitter header. Maybe we get some news soon

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Do I need to play the previous games?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    So, I hear the new God of War (2018) is great, I've never played a god of war game before, would I need to play the predecessors or not? Which ones? Would I be doing myself a disservice not playing the originals?

    submitted by /u/I-Am-De-Captain-Now
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get out of this

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Ok so you guys know alfheim right? So there's this place at the top right of the map and it's pretty big see the thing is when I finished doing everything i went and my boat literally dissappeared. I'm stuck on that place with no way of transportation can someone please tell me how to get out of here I've been stuck here for a half hour

    submitted by /u/Training-Bake-9376
    [link] [comments]

    This band made a God of War album

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    It's called Ghost of Sparta by Spire of Lazarus (formerly known as Dayum) If you like metal you MUST listen to this album, it is easily my favourite metal album, every song is amazing, I think Prometheus is my favourite song and desert of lost souls captures the vibe of that level in GOW 1 perfectly imo. Has anyone else heard this album before? If so wat is your favourite song? (They also have a dark souls album if ur into that game) (Ps this is my first reddit post so forgive me if I messed anything up) Here is a YouTube link and a Spotify link to the album Ghost of Sparta album YouTube

    Ghost of Sparta album Spotify

    submitted by /u/Choice-Diver-9569
    [link] [comments]

    [Theory] What the Asgard series will be named.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Now, we are all familiar with the Olympus trilogy (and the few side games).

    They're basically named "God of War", "God of War II" and "God of War III".

    With the new Asgard series, they somehow named the first game "God of War" again.

    I highly doubt they're going to follow the same naming system as the Olympus trilogy. It would be mighty confusing and would undermine the individuality of the entire Asgard series.

    I therefore don't think the next game in this series will be "God of War II" or "God of War 2" again.

    Now we are familiar with Atreus and we know he is Loki.

    Loki, who brings Ragnarok, is destined to end Asgard. Just as Kratos ended Olympus. This series is all about ending Asgard. Loki is destined to take over this series eventually to end Olympus.

    From Norse mythology, Loki is also known by many names. He is the God of mayhem, mischief, trickery, fire, chaos, etc.

    My theory is therefore that the Asgard series will be instead named by swapping the name of the god each time (reflecting increasing seriousness in line with the storyline), like this:-

    1. God of War - Passing the torch, and the start of Loki's journey and hate for Asgardians;
    2. God of Mischief - The growing success of Loki and the beginning of Asgard's fall. Maybe the death of Kratos, who knows; and
    3. God of Chaos - The end of Loki's journey, the chaos of Ragnarok in Asgard and Asgard's death.

    The above is just an example of how these god names can be swapped around to show increasing seriousness. I chose these because Loki's current pop-culture status makes the name "God of Mischief" a sure seller. And "God of Chaos" is the lesser used reference which packs more of a punch when it comes to an ending. They could use any other of Loki's various names as well.

    Just sharing my theory, please be kind to me (karma is precious). Also let me have your thoughts. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/tiredeggy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel