• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    God of War | Quick charcoal sketch using reference

    God of War | Quick charcoal sketch using reference


    Quick charcoal sketch using reference

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Every time

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I feel like this photo is something I would see in a concept art book

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    This makes me so uncomfortable..

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Guess I should have called my Palico KRATOS

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Just pause at the right moment

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Sindri is the bravest character in GoW. Against all odds he was ready to fight for the memory of someone he loved and respected.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Way to Jötunheim

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Why didn't Kratos unlock Rage Of The Gods in God of War 4?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Kratos posses the same blades (Blades of Chaos) that unlocked that rage mode in the first gow game, So yeah...Why?

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    Why the Blade of Olympus is so nerfed in God Of War 3?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I mean, it should be the "strongest weapon in Greece" but it's like the worst rage mode ever

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to go on one last go through the game before the ps5 arrives and took some pictures along the journey.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Just got the Chisel... advice needed on Valkyries.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I got the Chisel and opened the first hidden chamber of Odin near corpse of Thamur. It took me almost 2 hrs to beat Gunnr the Valkyrie. Are Valkyries usually this tough ? Or am I supposed to beat them after the main game ? Also when can I start to explore more or should I stick to main story for sometime ?

    Apologies for the barrage of questions.

    submitted by /u/ZCM1084
    [link] [comments]

    This weird bug that happened once in GoW4

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    I was walking around and I noticed that my armor looked a bit different (I was wearing the deadly mist set but his chest piece looked different) so I went into photo mode and realized that it was a different armor set. I kept looking around it and then the armor just disappeared and Kratos became shirtless. I left photo mode a bit later and checked my inventory and it said I was wearing a piece of armor that I didn't even own! I forgot what it was called but I'm pretty sure you get it in Muspelheim or with Muspelheim resources. Anyway, I tried switching my armor and then everything went back to normal and I had no option to put the armor on again.

    submitted by /u/Fuzz_Beed_
    [link] [comments]

    Can Kratos turn Giant using the Blade of Olympus?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Well you see the Blade holds the power of the God of War so why not?

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos is the king of the Gods

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Kratos was never a "mortal" to begin with, let's just say that he started as a Demigod for being half mortal and God. After becoming the God of war, later on he loses his powers and in gow 3 he takes Hades soul, becoming The God of the underworld and then he killed Zeus, becoming the King of the Gods, but yeah there was nothing left on Greece to rule.

    submitted by /u/Mundane-Syllabub17
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Axe theory God of War

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    We all know that the Leviathan Axe is supposed to be as strong as mjolnir but the Leviathan Axe is stronger I think because you know that Brok was poked in his eye by a bee that's the reason why the handle of mjolnir was shorter and because a little weaker then supposed but what if the Leviathan Axe was maked to be stronger as the one they had in mind with a longer handle. If so the Leviathan Axe is stronger than mjolnir. I think its a pretty good theory.

    submitted by /u/GodOfWar_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    BRING ME RAGNAROK!!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    i got sindri and brok at gamestop but since there were so many discounts it was only $5 compared to its original price of $23

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Are There Any Realm Tears That Contain Travelers

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    As the title says On GMGOW, and I'm trying to get the traveler waist levelled up, and I'm about to go get thamurs chisel

    I need 11 grisly trophies, to level it up again, and don't have any more travelers that I can take on except the one at Buris storeroom, but that guy is super strong with a few strong draugrs with him

    I know there is gonna be a traveler during the chisel mission but I'm not sure it'll drop enough trophies to level it up before the Magni and Modi fight

    Figured maybe there would be a realm tear that has one in it I could go for, but I'm a lazy bastard and can't be assed to do all of em to find out

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

    submitted by /u/Crikey---Moses
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found all the possible ways to die in Niflheim

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson doing his best Kratos impression ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    This has been bothering me

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    The niflheim and musphelheim cipher discs show that the runes are translatable but which alphabet do they translate to? This has been driving me insane and I'd be very grateful to anyone with answers, thanks

    submitted by /u/CuteUnderstanding442
    [link] [comments]

    Just a special video for finally getting 100 subscribers, I really have fell in love with God of War since I started YouTube. Editing has made me see it in a different way.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel