• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    God of War | Mimir's commentary is golden.

    God of War | Mimir's commentary is golden.


    Mimir's commentary is golden.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Cool little keychain I got on vacation

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    I got jebaited so hard��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    God Of War I freaking love you

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    just listening to its main theme made me want to write this post

    The music, the characters, the combat, the story, the story of son and dad, the creature design, the areas, the antagonist I loved every last freaking bit of it. I am excited as balls to play the sequel. I litterally started crying when I finished the game. 10/10

    submitted by /u/YaboiChris2009
    [link] [comments]

    No God of War Ragnarök content in this State of Play. Confirmed.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I almost killed Sigrun without taking any damage ಥ‿ಥ

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I think I am playing this game wrong.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Soulsborne series veteran here, finally been convinced to play another game. I picked whatever was the hardest difficulty available to me at the beginning thinking it would still be like any other non souls game and be a breeze, but im in the latter half of the game getting my ass kicked.

    I think its something wrong with my Armor/Build, and I think I'm sleeping on some stats because I am having so much difficulty with these valkyries, I'm doing minimal damage.

    Im mostly in strength and defense, with my runic around 50 and all the rest of my stats below that. I feel like even though I have almost 200 in my strength stat I die so quickly and I do so little damage unless im chaining both runic attacks on the Blades and axe, and fury. And then I have to survive until my cool down resets.

    Whats wrong? Is it really supposed to be giving me dark souls flashbacks or should I have done a runic build or what?

    submitted by /u/20mgAddy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else check almost every single day for god of war ragnarok news???

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Like every single day...

    submitted by /u/georgejennings2323
    [link] [comments]

    Please, can you tell who is the creator of this edit? Thank you.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    God of War: the story of a father and his son

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    For me, this is the best scene of all Gow2:

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Pristine ore of the realm

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I never sold it and I already opened the chest at the stone falls to get it but the game is saying I don't have the pristine ore of the realm and I'm trying to upgrade my Paulson of deadly mist, is there any way to get this resource back

    submitted by /u/Jefferiah60
    [link] [comments]

    So this was Dave Bautista in “Enter the Warrior’s Gate”, guy is also of Greek descent

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    It really feels like it’s been this long

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Why did they completely blow their load in GOW3?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I played GOW 2018 when it released. Last couple weeks I've been playing from the beginning of the series. So far all 3 main games are amazing. GOW1 you play the entire game to get to Ares and fight him, GOW2 you play the entire game to fight Zues. Games were amazing and the final battles felt super earned. Now...GOW3....

    The game is amazing, don't get me wrong. I'm not even finished yet and it's better or equal to the 2018 game. But could they have not spread the gods out over a few more games. It feels like the company is going bankrupt or something and they had to finish all the gods in one game. Most of them are not earned, no storyline, no build up. I grew up with the Hercules movie and he literally has zero build up. Just shows up, gets merked and we move on to the next. I feel like they could have taken their time and had each game really build up to a god killing like the first couple games did. Maybe 3 gods per game instead of 10+ in one. GOW3 could have ended with Poseidon, 4 ended with Hades, 5 with Zues and found a way to build up the other gods in between.

    submitted by /u/WoodleysDonk
    [link] [comments]

    I did some shopping with that one page of Mjolnir concept designs and made my personal favorite

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Did God of War ignited an interest in Greek and Norse mythology in you?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Long before I knew or heard of God of War, I adored Greek and Norse Mythology, and still do. But as God of War's popularity increased, I was shocked to find that as other works of fiction where Greek and Norse myth played a role was released, more and more people were wondering where Kratos was, or that having him there would make things better.

    Clearly, these fanboys have no appreciation for the myths that play host to God of War. But if you've never been much of a myth nerd beforehand, did God of War ingnite an interest and cause you to want to learn the real mythological stories of Olympus, Asgard, and the heroes who gave birth to modern day superheroes? Funny enough, there have even been comic adaptations of these myths.

    submitted by /u/godzillavkk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel