• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    God of War | Thought this screenshot was wallpaper worthy!

    God of War | Thought this screenshot was wallpaper worthy!


    Thought this screenshot was wallpaper worthy!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Everyone meet Humphrey, He’s a family friend

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Wow where did they go?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Just defeated Sigrun for the first time ever, got the platinum, and 100% the game! Now time to do it all again on NG+!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    The time grows near. Prepare yourself.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    "On the way to find my son"⚒️ [Artwork by: @RonnieWong]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    God of war 3. Credits: Me

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Surrealist family tree

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Buddha! Your Son Has Returned! by Ham Sung Chul

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Just added this to my collection!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Not mine, just saw it on Pinterest so might get deleted. but just wanted to share this wallpaper here. Addicted on the game playing NG+2 now. Hope you guys liked it!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Just made god of war 4 my first real platinum

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I'm posting this because I just need to talk to someone about this but honestly no one gives a shit.

    This is game is truly a masterpiece and never have I ever gone through all the long chores needed to platinum a game but god of war was so good I just needed to continue playing it even after finishing the main story and completing every side quest. I got the game last Wednesday and have been playing it everyday for the last seven days and finally platinumed it! Gonna start a new game plus run soon.Wish me luck lads.

    submitted by /u/DR_CHEESE1207
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity gauntlet

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I am aware of what you need for the infinity Gauntlet and I still have one more option to get one of the six enchantments I already have the "eye of muspelheim" and I will get the Valkyrie queen one when I defeat her but I think I sold the other Valkyrie ones is there a way to re-obtain those?

    submitted by /u/basevedo1
    [link] [comments]

    Tyler Mane would make a AMAZING old man Kratos. Idk what do y’all think?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    I’ve only ever played the reboot, so I thought I’d try out God of War III Remastered. I had a great time with it! I definitely prefer the reboot, but this game was still a blast to play through.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    New to the community

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing a gow game lol. im downloading god of war 3 on my ps3. could you guys give me some beginner tips

    submitted by /u/ersandedej
    [link] [comments]

    Any unlimited XP exploits that still work?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    So my PS4 backup got corrupted which had my fully maxed out armor and character. Pretty bummed about it so I was wondering if God of War still has some unlimited XP exploit because I wanted to play the game again but don't wanna start completely from scratch lol

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_DANKNESS
    [link] [comments]

    Theseus glitch in gow2 pls help

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Whenever theseus jumps up he walks off into the background and I can't shoot him

    submitted by /u/Noofler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel