• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    God of War | Kratos is the Allfather now, and we’re all his BOIS and GIRLS

    God of War | Kratos is the Allfather now, and we’re all his BOIS and GIRLS


    Kratos is the Allfather now, and we’re all his BOIS and GIRLS

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    What’s your favourite opening to a video game and if it isn’t this, why haven’t you played God of War yet?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Best Friends

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    This is the best T I’ve ever found

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    My God of war collection so far :)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Kratos vs. Kratos

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    It would be interesting to see. Rebooted kratos fight old kratos. And make the fight just as hard as sigrun.

    submitted by /u/dasch63
    [link] [comments]

    best god of war game for the ps3?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    i buy a ps3 few weeks earlier (first time ever) i need some games

    (i own all gow games for the ps2)

    submitted by /u/QuackSK
    [link] [comments]

    Should I go straight to NG+ or is it worth building armor up at 'endgame'

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi! I cleared GOW back when it came out, but no playing again on a fresh save. Just wondering should I do all the armor quests at the end for the best stuff or just do it in NG+? Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/DomMacca
    [link] [comments]

    No dialogue after completing the story

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    So I just completed the story after not playing the game since release, and i'm on the grind trying to 100% the game and platinum it but one thing that's putting me off a lot is the lack of dialogue, even when traveling through mystic gateways, where usually Atreus would ask Mimir about something lore-related, and when using the boat I also don't get any dialogue. Did this happen to anyone else? I really doubt that Mimir ran out of things to say because throughout the story I didn't really use the mystic portals a lot so that shouldn't be the case. If anyone faced the same issue please let me know and let me know if there's any fix or if it's just gonna stay like that. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/stupid_mole_rat
    [link] [comments]

    I just got the platinum!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I'm so psyched and had to tell someone, I just got the platinum for this absolutely gorgeous game!

    I just finished my fourth playthrough recently (love this game, never gets boring), and had only the artefacts and ravens left so I just went for it today.

    This brilliant game deserves it, it's now one of my all time favourites!

    submitted by /u/ProgressiveHeathen
    [link] [comments]

    Faye "walking the path"

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    In the 2018 IGN spoilercast, Cory Barlog mentioned that Faye walked Kratos's and Atreus's path before they did. It seemed kind of confusing because how could she have walked through the parts that have not physically been changed and were underground and actually marked them? (For example after the first Baldur fight when the ground split open) And what about the sequel too? Did she walk that as well? If anyone got any theories please share them with me thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vyrthian_
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon is stronger by Story/Lore?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Blades of Chaos

    or

    Leviathan Axe

    submitted by /u/_user980
    [link] [comments]

    Just had a thought.....

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    So.....when you first fight the Draugr it states, in the journal, that their spirits fought off the Valkyrie that came to collect them. A spirit. Fought off a tough as nails enemy. Now.....I can understand how there could be a set standard for spirits. But, even then the Valkyrie could just ramp things up. So.....what hell?

    submitted by /u/FingersMahoney
    [link] [comments]

    In which order to play the God of War saga?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Hello all! I decided to play the entire saga (I only played III years ago although I still kind of remember it and the 2018 version). I always wanted to play them and now when I have the chance I will sacrifice my next weekend lol. My question is in which order to play them? I know by release date they are not chronological and I kind of want to understand every bit of backstory of Kratos. Any tips/advices?

    submitted by /u/BrownGaze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel