• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    God of War | Here’s a phone wallpaper for you guys

    God of War | Here’s a phone wallpaper for you guys


    Here’s a phone wallpaper for you guys

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    I loved the facial expression controls in photomode

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    “What does it say, boy”

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    A fun 'convo' I am having with a stranger

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    The Ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I finally joined 4.8% of the people! My first ever plat!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    All rage modes together are sick

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    In God of War 3, of Aphrodite is zues’s daughter according to Homer’s Iliad, does that mean Kratos banged his half sister?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Sweet home Alabama I guess.

    But in all honesty that is kind of disgusting if this is the case unless they changed this aspect of Greek mythology from the games along with others to where she is not Zues daughter

    submitted by /u/Innocent_bystander57
    [link] [comments]

    BROK AND SINDRI $5 at GAMESTOP

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I see your Pokemon Fan art and I give you God of War. [OC]

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Bought this is as soon as i found out it existed!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Kratos Poop Too - #TheyPoopToo (OC) by me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Atreus

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Which type of arrows are better choice for boi

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/just_jokebro_chill
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 3 Remastered - GameColorCharts

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    How will they handle Ragnarök coming in the next game and still be able to stay in norse mythology for a third one?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I feel like we have only just began to scratch the surface of norse mythology and where they could go with it. So I'm surprised Ragnarök is coming already in the second game. Do you have any theories to share?

    submitted by /u/CatfishHugo
    [link] [comments]

    Is Kratos a hero or a villian?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    God Of War Physical Disc Save File does not work on PS Plus Collection Version

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Anyone having this issue with God of War on PS5?

    I own the disc version of God of War. Once, I got the PS5, I claimed the digital version of the game from the PS+ collection. I downloaded the save file from the cloud however, the digital version does not appear to recognise it. I am also seeing two copies of the save file on the console (one which was uploaded from the PS4 a while back, and another dated today - after launching the PS Plus Collection version). Any feedback is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cli_aqu
    [link] [comments]

    Found on r/rickandmorty and thought I should share with you all.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else big on Cinematic Mode?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    After 100%ing the game in Cinematic Mode on the hardest difficulty I've gotta say I'm not a fan of HUDS anymore... I know not being able to see attack cool downs or health bars sounds crazy difficult and it is (especially in magni-modi fight) but I feel it really forces you to integrate yourself with Kratos and is an insanely immersive experience, not to mention it makes the actual cinematics that much more seamless! But because I couldn't see my health, my mindset was "don't get hit" throughout the game and I feel like it made me the best fighter I can be. My friends make fun of me because I legit 100%ed the game before I even knew what the HUD looked like lmao but I'm just wondering if anyone else had the same experience with cinematic mode as I did.

    submitted by /u/SlLkydelicious
    [link] [comments]

    God of War (PS4) ruined games for me.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I've tried to play other games since I first played through GoW4 about a year and a half ago, and I haven't finished a single one. No other games live up to the storytelling brilliance, the subtle character moments, the badass action, the cinematic no-cut camera, and the excellent music and voice acting. Anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/TerraAdAstra
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 1 game breaking bug.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Ok so i got the hera neckale and placed it on that statue. I watched a walktrough and there is a rope supposed to spawn that leads to the cliffs of madness. But there is no rope for me. Pls help me i dont want a bug to ruin my progress. Im playing on ps3.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway4959184
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb maths - the tree Kratos lifted at the beginning weighed 15593lbs / 7 tonnes

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    My poor maths working are this:

    Kratos is apparently 7 feet tall.

    His hand span is roughly 9.5 inches.

    I reckon it would take 7 of his hands to get around that trunk = 66.5 inches

    The tree when cut down is about 10 feet tall. It's taller than Kratos, but not longer than the boat. The boat is around 15 feet (just bigger than 2 Kratos end to end)

    So I estimate it's about 10 feet.

    Therefore: 66.5 2 *10\3.14 = 15593lbs/7 tonnes.

    This is most likely incorrect but if true, what a God.

    submitted by /u/WileECoyoteGenius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel