• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    God of War | First ever playthrough of the game and I finally beat my first Valkyrie nearly 3 hours later:)

    God of War | First ever playthrough of the game and I finally beat my first Valkyrie nearly 3 hours later:)


    First ever playthrough of the game and I finally beat my first Valkyrie nearly 3 hours later:)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Getting the collectibles around the realms was worse than all of the Valkyries but finally I got the plat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    A beaut God of War co-op card game exists!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Kratos Cosplay in b&w. Don't think I ever shared this one here!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Think we’ll get anything since it’s the anniversary tomorrow?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    As others have stated, fimbulwinter lasts 3 years, it's the 3 year anniversary

    submitted by /u/IDontKnowTBH1
    [link] [comments]

    I love the game BUT

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Neilfheim SUCKS ASS, for the first couple of hours is cool, but after a while it begins to become repetitive and boring to go the maze, collect the mist, comeback and repeat, only downside to a masterpiece, it's get so boring that for two times I said fuck it and stop playing.

    Am I alone in tbis

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who didn't know about this move?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Anyone else a little bummed the sequel will only be for PS5 and not PS4? They’ve been sold out for ages and are going for ~$800

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I really want to continue this series/trilogy but not for that kind of money

    submitted by /u/FeintLight123
    [link] [comments]

    Hope you guys understand

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I am currently playing the GOW game (4 or GOW B O Y as I like to call it ) and am at the end. So I wanted to discuss the last mural in Jotunheim . I see many youtubers say that it is not Kratos but I want to just suggest a theory. Atreus clearly doesn't know that Kratos has come back from the dead a few times before,right? Also after killing Baldur ,If you try go to Freya's place ,you hear Mimir say that Freya is planning Kratos' demise. So what I f in GOW Ragnarok, We see a breaking of the kill all Gods cycle , where Freya kills Kratos and atreus becomes like GOW 1,2,3 Kratos ,just a ball of anger and starts hunting Freya . But unbenounced to him Kratos comes back to life and We see a cutscene where atreus tells Freya that he thought of her like a mother , but now that she's killed Kratos ,He would end her but as he is just about to do it we get a scene like at the start of GOW 4 where Kratos just bursts through the door .

    P.S :that's all I've thought of until now.

    submitted by /u/Dragonblade16
    [link] [comments]

    NEMUER - Yggdrasil Trembles (Old Norse Lyrics, Viking Lyre)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Gondul help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Playing GMAC NG+ cant seem to beat her. When she does her leap into the air attack and jumps down I roll to avoid but no matter what it seems she always gets me. Is this meant to be a quick evade or a full on roll? Also when she does her move where she goes up into the air and spins her staff, I read your supposed to shoot arrows at her to knock her down, but the issue is when I do this she just takes the hits and nothing happens..

    submitted by /u/jrizzo92
    [link] [comments]

    Insane cosplay from u/1000FacesCosplay

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    John Cena-Leviathan Axe. Encountered this bug when I first started the game. Got my plat trophy and Zeus armor set now though.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Glitched sound effect in Alfheim

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I've almost finished the arc in Alfheim but there's a 'ominous' sound effect that hasn't stopped and i can even hear it during cutscenes and the menu. Anyone have a fix to this or do I have to restart on a earlier save?

    submitted by /u/KitsuneDrakeAsh
    [link] [comments]

    Are you expecting new weapons in the next game?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Just wondering how they might expand the combat in the sequel. I expect we'll have Thor's hammer sooner or later, but I'd like more added with the weapons we already have. For starters more finishers, a different one for each weapon and barehanded. Also new movesets during rage mode with the weapons rather than the current bare handed only rage mode. Some new standard moves and new runic attacks, but that goes without saying. How would you add variety to the combat?

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies3267
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck the valkyries

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Just did all of the muspelheim challenges in a row without dying only level 3 and just when I thought I was invincible the goddam valk destroyed me for 2 hours straight.

    Btw 2nd playthrough so ik I should be higher level for valkyries 😪

    submitted by /u/scudbaw
    [link] [comments]

    Could Kratos have befriended Baldur?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Baldur's a crazy psycho from his century of experiencing nothing, thanks to Freya, but it doesn't seem like he has absolute loyalty to Odin. More akin to an employee listening to their boss than a dog and its master.

    Could Kratos and Atreus had learned from Freya's outburst about the mistletoe arrows and broke the spell earlier in the game, resulting in Baldur being grateful atleast?

    Imagine how much different the game would have been if the immortal man, Odin's finest hunter and tracker, was on your side instead of hunting you.

    submitted by /u/YesChes
    [link] [comments]

    Missing turning rune statue in niflheim.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    I am currently replaying God of War 4 and I am trying to do the niflheim main nornir chest. I cannot seem to find the turning rune statue you are meant to hit. Is this a bug? Or am i doing something wrong? Please help.

    submitted by /u/tripodligma
    [link] [comments]

    New meme template for you guys

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Rant: I COMPLETELY didn’t understand the realm tears for the first 40 hours I played the game.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I thought the realm tears were never ending waves of enemies from somewhere else, and whenever I found a tear I would open it up and for the the enemies that would appear.

    Since they were generally fairly difficult, I always decided not to face round 2 after beating the first wave, and I would leave the area.

    I have now beaten the game, and as I am finishing up exploring Midgard, I take another pass at a realm tear I know I've beaten wave 1 of. To my shock, there was no wave 2. There never had been.

    I then checked all the towers in the circle, and at each of them, there was a realm tear with loot but no wave 2. However, these are unmarked on the map since I've already "beaten" the realm tear.

    So I now have to track down all the realm tears that I encountered, nearly all of which I beat but then left the loot unclaimed. -_- smh.

    TLDR: I didn't understand realm tears and left them all partially completed.

    submitted by /u/pitachipsandbeer
    [link] [comments]

    How close am I to the end of God of War 1?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I'm at the spiked pillars climbing part in GoW1. The path to hades. I can't beat this part and don't really want to spend anymore time on it because it's horrible. Is this near the end of the game? If not I'm not moving on to GoW2

    submitted by /u/HayleyKJ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel