• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    God of War | Sigrun: 53 Me: 1

    God of War | Sigrun: 53 Me: 1


    Sigrun: 53 Me: 1

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Kratos did it his way

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:27 PM PST

    I'm honestly really happy to see this, after the release of games like cyberpunk, which were not complete when published.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    In your opinion, what did the Original trilogy do better than the reboot, and what did the reboot do better than the original games?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I know there are more games in the Greek mythology than 3 but for the sake of simplicity, I'm just gonna say the trilogy since those are the mainline games.

    Me personally, I don't think either the original trilogy or the reboot are "better" I think they're both equally awesome in different ways. Comparing which one is better is silly since they're such different games that you play each one for different reasons.

    Why the reboot is better:

    1. Sense of scale

    2. Production value

    3. More of a open world with a better sense of exploration.

    4. Obviously a more personal and deeper story

    5. Combat that relies more on strategy and tactics, especially on harder difficulties, with influences from the Soulsborne series.

    6. More customizable. Hunting down cool armors does feel rewarding.

    7. The Valkyries

    8. I personally like the one shot filming technique they do for the reboot. How the camera never leaves Kratos and Atreus side/viewpoint. It makes it more of a personal adventure for us, like we are actually there with Kratos and Atreus, kind of like tagging along and seeing everything first hand.

    9. The addition of side quest.

    Why the original games are better:

    1. More over the top insanity

    2. More blood and gore

    3. Where the reboots combat feels more precise, tactical and challenging, the original felt more hack n slash, and fluid.

    4. The insane boss fights

    5. The enemy variation (tbh isn't really fair to compare since there is only 1 game in the reboot as opposed to the 3 in the mainline trilogy).

    6. The more linear designed gave the story more focus.

    7. More and better variety of weapons and powers

    8. This may be a bit controversial, but I feel like the original trilogy, at the time of release, was more innovative and original in its design. God of War 1 and 2 were WAY ahead of their time and still hold up today in 2021. Those 2 games spawned a hundred copy cat games and franchises, almost all action games (back in the day) copied the original God of War formula in some way. What Dark Souls is to action RPGs today, God of War was to action games back in the days. Like the reboot takes inspiration from other games, like Dark Souls, The Last of Us etc etc, the original God of War games were there own inspiration. I'm not saying it's bad what the reboot does. I'm just saying for the sake of this list, this is definitely a point to the original games for originality.

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    Cool

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    He won't die

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Everyone talks about Sigrun, but how about those Dark Elf captains?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Those fuckers are by far the most irritating enemy imo and one of the toughest. Constantly blocking out the light and dropping mines, and they're so hard to hit.

    submitted by /u/byrnesf
    [link] [comments]

    Seen a few of these, wanted to post mine! Got em!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Just Started GOW3 Remastered, already finished GOW4 Campaign a Few Weeks Ago

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Remake of a scene

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PST

    "The flavor, you can get lost in it. The path ahead is delicious, and you, Atreus, are clearly too hungry."

    submitted by /u/Leviathan098
    [link] [comments]

    Full rage bar

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Do any of you guys know if I can get to here without the story? 7:59 mark

    submitted by /u/mrtouchuthere
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t seen this guy a lot her, it was a really fun fight but also quite annoying I almost broke my controller beating this guy lol

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PST

    God damn jump scares get me every time

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Working on platinum

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    I have 2 artifacts left from wildwoods can i fast travel home without messing anything up since I've already beat the game?

    submitted by /u/JeffT-96
    [link] [comments]

    God of war platinum

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PST

    Thinking about god of war for the PlayStation 4 and just wanted to ask, is it a good plat. Like is it hard or fun, like is there just tedious collectibles.

    I'm starting to get into trophy hunting and just wanted to add more to my plats. If it's a hard platinum I'll still buy it, I just want some incite.

    submitted by /u/Le_hjonk
    [link] [comments]

    How far through am I?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    I started playing god of war a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I just got to alfheim and I was wondering, how far through the game am I in terms of the story not platinum or anything? (No spoilers please)

    submitted by /u/daniel291205
    [link] [comments]

    God of War artbook

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    GMGOW can I be lvl 2 before Alfheim?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:07 AM PST

    I finished the game in 2018 on challenge me and then started a new run on gmgow but got bored halfway.

    Now I've restarted and have reached Alfheim. But I think I remember me being at least level 2 when I got here 2 years ago. Most enemies are lvl 3 and I am lvl 1.

    Should I have done things around the lake before coming here?

    submitted by /u/TalliDown
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat god of war on ps5 for the first time. Want to play 1 through 3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PST

    I'm assuming they can not be played on the ps5? I gave my dad my ps4 so he could play spider man and other games sense all the souls games are on ps5.

    Now I'm looking at a way to play the ogrinal god of war trilogy. Am I out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Princep_Makia1
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized something. And I can't think of a reasonable explanation for it

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PST

    Why didn't Kratos make the effort to go find his slain family in Hades and possibly even bring them back up to the top of the earth? Instead he resents the gods of Olympus for not clearing his painful memory from his head and just wanted endless bloodshed on earth.

    submitted by /u/j_ballin_on_y
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel