• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    God of War | The Boy

    God of War | The Boy


    The Boy

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    The Ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Gotta go fast

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    My girl wants to grow up to be big and strong like the World Serpent.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Shiver me timbers! My last raven!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    did you guys know that the axe comes back TO KRATOS ONLY because a part of someone's soul that kratos loved from the past is traped inside the axe

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Killing the last Raven. #GodOfWar #PS4Share

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Chicken Baldur

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    I finally beat Sigrun on GMGOW+

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Loss of armor, skills points, and weapons in Ragnarok

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    GOW2 had us drain all our godly powers into the Blade of Olympus to defeat the Colossus. GOW3 dropped us in the river Styx and the souls of the dead took all our skills. GOW (2018) started us with a weapon we (and Kratos) were unfamiliar with, so gaining skill along the way made sense. How are we going to lose everything at the beginning of Ragnarok? I'm holding out hope that we get to keep everything and build upon our favorite armor/skills from the first game. But I'm also pretty confident we're going to lose it all in a short battle with Thor right at the beginning of the game, just like Atreus dreamt at the end.

    submitted by /u/FinallyAnonymous24
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF STONKS

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Quick question: it's been a long time since I've played the old GOW games so maybe there was an explanation in there somewhere, or maybe in a spin-off comic, but why was Kratos able to kill Persephone just fine without Pandora's Box but he would later need it to kill Ares?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Any tips for niflheim? (That's probably the wrong spelling)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    I am trying to get ivaldis armour before I get into ng+ and get the platinum however I struggling alot with nifleheim.

    submitted by /u/dareal_pickles19
    [link] [comments]

    It ain't much but it an honest work

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:33 PM PST

    I just killed Kara, and I don't think I was supposed to?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    God of war 4 trophies question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:57 AM PST

    I want to get the platinum for GOW but I selected give me a challenge difficulty and I know that I need to defeat the valkyreas and that's going to be to hard so if I change the difficulty will I still be able to get trophies or not if I change the difficulty?

    submitted by /u/ceceboki0710
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for the franchise

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Any tips for not getting my ass constantly kicked?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Finished the game. I'm about halfway through level 6, all my skills are purchased. I have decent stats, I'm trying to get the Mist Armour so I can do all the Valkyrie's because they're the most challenging thing to me... but I just keep getting my ass kicked in the maze. Heck, aside from the story, anything that's either my level or 1 above beats the shit out of me. It's frustrating because I feel like I have good enough states that the maze shouldn't be as hard as it is.

    submitted by /u/leadmetothebliss
    [link] [comments]

    Zeus shield

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    In Broks shop you can see the crest of Medusa on a shield most likely belonging to Zeus

    submitted by /u/SpareBarbas
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5 version question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I have been searching and couldnt find anything.

    I have GOW on disc but when I got my PS5 I downloaded it from the PS plus catalogue so I didnt have to keep changing disc.

    I checked and my GOW doesn't have an option to play is ps5 mode and its still installed on my external hard drive rather than internal SSD. How do I play the ps5 version with 4k?

    submitted by /u/afarrow1992
    [link] [comments]

    Nick Offerman as Kratos

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    I finally found out why Sigrun is tough

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Ive seen everything about god of war, and now even played it, but I never knew why Sigrun was tough. I figured she just had a tonne of new move sets that made her tough. Turns out, she uses all the same moves but it's just that she's faster and some of her moves (like the wing attack) is really difficult to dodge. Apart from that she has a tonne of health. Undogeable attacks are bullshit (I Know you can dodge them but it's just so difficult) AND i also find out that she gets more aggressive as her health decreases AND does more damage. Brilliant.

    Annnnd I beat her under 20 tries. Not easy but not as difficult as I expected. Didn't even use breath of tamur or the other fire attack

    submitted by /u/hamzakhusro
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Ascension (PS3) - cannot connect to multiplayer despite having the online pass

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Hi folks - trying to see what I might be doing wrong here. I am going through the GoW games and wanted to get platinum on GoW: Ascension. As you know, one of the trophies - Blood Oath - requires finishing the multiplayer tutorial.

    Even though I have the full game (digital) and the online pass installed, when I try to access multiplayer it shows me a message stating "an error occurred while communicating with PlayStation Network" with code 15:65:0x8002A4A6:1:0 on the bottom left of the screen, with the option of getting to the "lobby" (which just repeats the error) or back to the main menu.

    Apparently error 8002A4A6 means "cannot load game to play online", which is weird as the game is fully installed on the PS3.

    I know the trophy is still obtainable, given how recent some folks got it - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1873-god-of-war-ascension/2-blood-oath.

    I have tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the online pass - neither worked. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Doctor-Of-Laws
    [link] [comments]

    Download in progress bug

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Im at the place where kratos is hunting the deer if i try to go into the temple it says "game download in progress" even though i downloaded the game and its updated

    submitted by /u/Awshatesjake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel