• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    God of War | Every time

    God of War | Every time


    Every time

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PST

    In 2019, I did my thesis/dissertation on God of War, and Cory (the director) was kind enough to congratulate me on it, the Studio retweeted it, and many other staff personally congratulated me. I can finally share it with you all.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PST

    "The Fates...No good comes from them".

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Kratos talking to...... monke??????

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Finally I am going to play GoW I for the first time

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Take a seat, BOY

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PST

    "I have beaten bigger", Oh Yes fuckin we have.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PST

    Beating a Valkyrie with one hand was my best achievement until I attempted it with just my pinky finger!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PST

    My favorite GoW musical piece

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PST

    This video still gives me massive goosebumps! (God of War E3 reveal & reactions)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:12 AM PST

    It feels to damn well to own this (by the way this was my first limited edition that i bought)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PST

    COD OF WAR - This is the Skin I like to play the most on God of War 2 ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Santuary Grove By Doaly

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:38 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR 3 REMASTERED Gameplay No Commentary Part 1 - Kratos Vs Poseidon | Prologue (Playthrough)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Two weapons at once bug. Axe - heavy attack, Blades - light attack

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Just a few screenshots that I also use as thumbnails in my streams.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Personal Theory and prediction on GOW 5 events

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Hello everyone, As I can imagine you must be as hype as me for GOW 5. I'm here to discuss potentiel events for the next game based on north mythology events and ingame insights.

    Potential spoilers ? It's just theory so idk but I based some stuff on north mythology events

    As we see in the very last cutscene of the game when you come home, Atreus has a vision that Thor will come in a few years at their door. Considering he will certainly come before Ragnarok we have a three gap year for the next game. (Based on Fimbulwinter that starts at the end of the game, Brok and Sindri stated that. Also the winter is supposed to be 3 years long)

    Considering that Atreus is between 9 and 13 based on looks that makes him 16 maximum in the next game so I'm very curious to see how he's going to look. (If anyone has his exact age I will be interested but I own the artbook and it's never stated so idk) so I wonder if the devs are going for the Atreus has hit puberty and he's now a teenarger that will try our patience and build-up conflict with Kratos based on teenage angst ? I'm not a fan at all of that considering we did already have an angsty Atreus and while I love my small been I must admit I hated him pretty bad during the cocky time.

    So we have Thor that will maybe come at the beginning of the game and we have a nice bossfight just like with the Stranger at the beginning of GOW. So : -either we won the battle and I don't know what happens next -or we're made to lose it no matter what. And it might possibly be this because traditionnal GOW stuff to have us lose all of our abilities at the start of each games. This is were I put some nice mythology events. Loki is supposed to be chain in a cave before Ragnarök. He free himself to start the end of all things so I wonder : Maybe we lose against Thor and he takes our boy to Asgard. Thinking that Kratos is dead he left him. Kratos will then tries to go to Asgard to free Atreus, will succeed, triggering the beginning of the Ragnarök.

    We have 3 realms left to see and that makes : -Asgard (that I believe will not be accessible at the beginning) -Vanaheim -Svartalfheim

    Freya will be in the game since her actress made a tweet saying that's it's nice to be back on GOW. Maybe we fight her just after Thor and since she really likes Atreus, we kick back some sense into her and she help us to riot Asgard ? I do believe that a plot line of her reaching back the Vanir will be there. So maybe we'll go to Vanaheim in order to make the Vanir our Allies ?

    If we go for the route that Loki is chained in a cave until Ragnarök starts, that means that we won't have Boy for a part of the game with us (a bit like the Sickness passage).

    Also we still have plots to discuss : -GOW is all about breaking Fates so I don't believe that Kratos will die.

    -We need to learn more about Faye

    -Odin will not die in Gow 5. i think the Allfather will be our ennemi for the 6

    -The world serpent will certainly assist us during the fight with Thor (As I stated earlier, if Atreus's vision is correct he'll come for us at our home. But if he does that I don't believe it will be a winning fight)

    -I still think that Atreus and Kratos will have some sort of conflict. Maybe he'll be mad that Kratos left him the be prisonner of Asgard? A big plot point of GOW 4 was that sons kills their father and Boy and Dad wants to end the cycle. It is possible that they'll fight in game but I don't believe that Atreus will kill Kratos because they will end the cycle :)

    -We need to fight the Bird in Helheim !

    -Also is Tyr still alive ? I can't recall if something in the game tells that otherwise I think he will have a role to play.

    Well that was long but if you have insights to add, plot points that you don't agree, please tell me ! I'm here to discuss it !

    submitted by /u/Payauka
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to find the key for this door??

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I dunno, it happened on its own

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PST

    [SPOILERS] Should I go to see the ending or platinum the game first?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I'm asking this because I would of wanted to have a good end after I platinum the game by going back home. I finished the story a couple of months ago, but I've been on and off completing the areas to get the platinum and I'm around 15 hours away from it. Should I just go home now and watch the ending or finish the platinum first? I know that Thor pops up at the ending. I avoided it on YouTube, so I can experience it myself. I know stupid question, but what would you suggest?

    submitted by /u/MLGDragon1337
    [link] [comments]

    Small nitpick question about the story

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:33 AM PST

    When Kratos and Atreus reach the peak of the mountain they meet Mimir and as far as Kratos knows, they've reached the highest peak in all the realms. When Kratos and Atreus talk with Mimir they tell him their goal of reaching the highest peak and Mimir tells them that Jotunheim is their true goal. My question is, what prompted K and A to tell Mimir of their goal in the first place? It would make sense to ask the smartest man in the 9 realms where the highest peak is but neither K and A know that that is a question worth asking.

    Edit: Actually I think I might've found the answer to my own question. On further thought, even though Kratos thought the Midgard Mountain was the highest peak, he'd still want total confirmation from Mimir before actually spreading the ashes which would fit his character well as he is the type of man/god who thinks about every action he takes before committing to it, and it's clear that he'll do whatever it takes to honor Faye's wishes down to the letter which would prompt him to ask for confirmation from mimir.

    submitted by /u/dabfab
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend loves god of war so i painted kratos :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel