• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    God of War | Surrender the all father demands it

    God of War | Surrender the all father demands it


    Surrender the all father demands it

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Kratos ������

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    God of War Valkyries be like

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    After two years I've finally done it. I've ripped off her wings.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:08 PM PST

    The God of War.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Just now trying out this playstation now and oh my goodness....take my money!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:12 AM PST

    First photo is my 1st playthrough, second is my 3rd playthrough on gmgow!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:04 AM PST

    "Come B͍̟̪̭̰̱̮̃ͫ͌͛̏̊͂̓̿ͧ̎͗ͣ̽O̴̠̟̞͓̬̦͑͛ͧ͋̂̅̇ͣ̒͗̏͗̇̃̂̏ͫͬ̂͜͞͠Y͔͙ͤ͆̆̄͑͂ͤͥ̾̒ͮ̒̈́͐ͦ͂̄́ͬͬ̐̔ͬ͌҉͏́͟͟͟͜͞͝͠. , we must spread the ashes." IG: @cursed_etches

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Took what felt like forever but managed the platinum ����‍♀️

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Ng+ good build without Zeus armor

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    I have to say im lost in ng+ with several new sets, new medalions, than you can transform some medalions into enchanthments and every time I put god of war ng+ build into google or youtube all I get is zeus armor and sigrun boss fight in 28s, which is cool sure, but I dont like the glass canon style that Zeus armor brings. Can someone give me a guide or show me some good video with good ng+ build that doesnt have zeus armor and that says where to get all enchantments what runic attacks to use etc etc.

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to defeat the queen with base gear on give me god of war, why do I do this to myself?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:36 AM PST

    HRÆZLYR ����

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:40 PM PST

    Fist of Thor Perk

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Hey guys, the perk doesnt seem to activate at all for me...is it glitched or bugged???

    submitted by /u/RaiMCMXCVII
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the game

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Just finished the latest God of War. Was a good story. First GoW game I've played so I have nothing to compare it too. Thor scene was dope. Game looks amazing on ps5. Going for the platinum now. Ragnarok should be dope.

    submitted by /u/tommytomtoes
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about the world serpent

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been posted before but something occurred to me on a replay.

    The World Serpent speaks a long dead language despite being hurled back in time from the future/Ragnarok after fighting Thor. The fact he speaks a long dead language in the current time seems strange. However, being the child of Loki, and Loki being connected to Mymir who also speaks the language. Is it possible/probable that Mymir teaches the World Serpent the language when it's young?

    submitted by /u/Revised_Granger
    [link] [comments]

    Daily God of War trivia #2

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    At the beginning of God of War 4, why did Baldur say "I thought you'd be bigger" to Kratos?

    submitted by /u/Fuzz_Beed_
    [link] [comments]

    Shinto pantheon

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    It's highly unlikely but if that settings happened do you guys think that kratos will give them the Greeks treatment? I mean the Shinto pantheon are by far the lesser evil compare to Greeks Norse

    submitted by /u/zang3354
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted data

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    I've been playing this for quite a while now, just got past that light of alfheim thing. I always save the game manually and I logged on today and it said corrupted data. Is manual save not supposed to stop these things from happening?

    submitted by /u/GreeAce
    [link] [comments]

    Jim from The Office looking into the camera when Dwight says some stupid shit, but make it Kratos

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:50 PM PST

    Kratos and Atreus strength

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    It's very obvious Kratos is holding back because in god of war 3 he is always angry and has 1 goal to kill. But in 4 he lives as a man but when ever atrues is close to death he goes crazy. Kratos is a son of Zeus so I think he could still have some Zeus powers. And maybe grow giant. Atrues is very powerful and he is part of two pantheons and atrues is very smart in fighting like when he calls the world serpent. I predict that atrues will teach Kratos in someway. Like he might say if I'm a giant and god shouldn't I grow taller or something like that Kratos will start to show emotion more and will learn more capabilities then just fighting because of atrues and in return atrues will learn to fight and have the ability to use arrows I think Kratos will change fate and he won't become Loki.

    submitted by /u/Ksooofacego
    [link] [comments]

    Are valkyries supposed to be end game content?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Just askin the question because I just encountered my first one at level 4 almost 5 and I got my ass whooped lol...should I just skip and finish the story or power through?

    submitted by /u/deltron310
    [link] [comments]

    This finishing move on Rota (Give me a challenge +)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Killing the Valkyries in style. Took me hours on hours to edit, still getting to grips with it!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel