• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    God of War | Kratos in the fog when Atreus runs after to Boar.

    God of War | Kratos in the fog when Atreus runs after to Boar.


    Kratos in the fog when Atreus runs after to Boar.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:02 AM PST

    How I feel replaying the god of war games

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been done already. Too lazy to investigate

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    ������

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    No other Viking game can compete with God of War

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Here's a slightly different version of a poster I made right after finishing the story [OC]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Finally killed one thank you everyone that gave me tips on how to do it

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH, BOY!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Drawing Vegeta as Kratos. How is it everyone

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    FINALLY BOIIII. After 13 days of graft I’ve managed to platinum what is easily the best game I’ve ever played.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Proud to have completed my goal of earning the platinum trophy in every God Of War game!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    The Ending

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    I finish the game for the first time last night at 3 am. I scattered Faye's ashes and the credits rolled so I thought that was pretty much it, but then when I took both characters home... when the title card read "years later" my heart stopped, and when the final scene played I was stunned. Such and incredible teaser and what a masterful way to implement it.

    When we come back to the present day and Atreus says that what we just saw is a dream/premonition he just had, I realized then that the writters that worked on this game understand storytelling in a way I aspire to one day.

    I thought this game wasn't going to be for me and now it's one of my favorite pieces of entertainment ever. Incredible.

    submitted by /u/fuckitwilldoitlive
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t wait for Ragnarok!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:59 PM PST

    FREYA COIN "GOD OF WAR" set

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Been waiting for my moment to post this haha. Bring on Ragnarok!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    'The Ghost of Sparta'... Death, destroyer of worlds !

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Who Blew the Horn Theory

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    What if the horn being blown by someone unknown when Atreus is sick (which we assume is the horn on the temple bridge) is actually the horn that signifies the start of Ragnarok, blown by Heimdall.

    Now, this might be a bit out there, but I have some stuff to back this up. When the player reaches Jotunheim, all the giants are dead. This appears to be after a big battle, and the only battle where all of the giants die in Norse mythology is Ragnarok. Some could say they died of old age or starvation, but looking at the giants, this is very unlikely. They died with their weapons in hand and some of them looked pretty young.

    Also, since time moves faster in Jotunheim (similarly to how it moves slower in Helheim) the battle of Ragnarok could already have happened and ended in that realm and not yet in Midgard.

    Since the battle of Ragnarok is already finished by the time the player reaches Jotunheim, what if the point in our timeline when the horn is blown is the start of Ragnarok in Jotunheim, since the horn can be heard throughout all realms. Plus, there's no other horn throughout the story that signifies the start of Ragnarok, but the battle is already finished by the end of the game. If when we arrive in Jotunheim really is the aftermath of Ragnarok, then the horn must be the start... This is a pretty wild theory but I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on it!

    Also, please ask questions if I left anything out or didn't fully explain some points. This is my first post on Reddit lmao let's see how it turns out.

    submitted by /u/StreetGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help me please

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    How will God of War Ragnarok improve upon exploration?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:40 PM PST

    We will most likely get new realms that will be unlocked like Asgard. Thing is, Midgard will still be there. But they can't just change the entire look of Midgard. How will they work out expiration in the game. Unless, Asgard is going to be the new Midgard?

    submitted by /u/InfiniteLovesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this tribute

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Boy...it is time you knew your father is a bad ass gamer girl. Just gonna drop this here, honestly out of every game I’ve played this was the easiest platinum to get- except the queen Valkyrie and those damn Ravens. 2 weeks grind and I did it. Good luck to everyone else!! @mrs_gnarly

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    HELP w/ NG+ Save Transfer from PS4 to PS5 AFTER GoW PS5 Upgrade Patch.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    So I have done a cloud save transfer multiple times from my PS4 and downloaded the save from the cloud to my PS5 at least 6 times. I recently updated GoW for PS5 from the new SMS PS5 upgrade patch this Feb 2021. Every time I boot the game up, the only option is "New Game" and my saves are nowhere to be found. I've found similar posts but all pre upgrade and none of the solutions have worked for me. Has anyone experienced this and been able to import their PS4 saves from the cloud and been able to play them on PS5 post upgrade? Thx

    submitted by /u/Sinestro_Corps4
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for hard mode?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    About to go through the game on the hardest difficulty, any tips for getting me through it?

    submitted by /u/Pugba98
    [link] [comments]

    I think the jotunheim tower can be seen from the world tree

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:04 AM PST

    The reason for mimirs roots..

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Just a tidbit, odin himself put mimir there we can double verify this with lost pages/evidence

    freya taught odin vanir magick, the roots she uses in the final baldur fight are the same as mimirs

    submitted by /u/KodaXO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel