• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    God of War | My man hades just vibing in the underworld

    God of War | My man hades just vibing in the underworld


    My man hades just vibing in the underworld

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I think this belongs here.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    This was Difficult to draw.... Hope you guys like it... Ashes | Kratos | Boi | God of War

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    The man can make any other man feel like less of a man

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    FORESHADOWING THEORY AND SPOILERS FOR THE GAME: When Kratos steps into the light of Alfhiem, Atreus starts talking about how much of a horrible father Kratos is. He mentions that Kratos should've died instead of Faye, and Thor is seen in the background. This dialogue only happens when Thor is seen.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Gonna sit here and laugh at this idiot until he’s a good son again

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Long road ahead

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Thor’s daughter

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    So I was replaying gow for magni and modi's boss fight and noticed how Sindri was about to mention the sister of the two but was cut off. Anyone think this will be relevant to the next game?

    submitted by /u/Dancam05
    [link] [comments]

    How does kratos kill gods in GoW4 if the power came out of him at the end of 3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    So in the end of 3 he stabs himself in the gut and it seems that the power that was in him all along leaves him into the sky. So my question is how does he kill the gods in GoW4? Is it like different rules for Norse mythology than Greek or what's the story. I'm very confused.

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros2345
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf Atreus!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Is there anything essential in the NG+

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    I'm working on a critique video of God of War (2018) and I would rather not dedicate the time to recording the NG+ if I don't have to. Are there any hidden dialogues or changes to the story I need to know about or is it strictly gear-based changes?

    submitted by /u/SaltyShrimpPasta
    [link] [comments]

    [MEME] Poor Gaia...She shouldn't have interfered in the battle between Kratos and Zeus...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Fighting Sigrun for the first time. How do I dodge her wing clap attack?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    She gets me every time with this red circle attack where (I think) she claps her wings and the area is covered in fog. I can't seem to figure out how to dodge this and I don't ever see it happen on any videos I've watched.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rubberducky826
    [link] [comments]

    Battle of the Angy Bois

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Who do you think wins in a battle of Rage,Anger, and Power... Like, who would win in an all out, testosterone fueled rage fight.

    Kratos or Asura (Asura's Wrath). Both games having to do with battling Gods and avenging the death of loved ones.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hazerouth
    [link] [comments]

    Armour help

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I replayed God of War again to start over again due my brother's PS4 have been forced to reset which included my save data so all my data is gone. And I don't have plus this time so now I do have it in case to back up.

    Enough with small talk. I have some question about God of War armour

    1) Which armour is the best of all? As I am aware new game plus have two more armour so I am not plan to get it until I have complete everything what I need to achieve

    2) Which armour will help me to beat valkyrie as I am aware I need to learn my skill against them

    3) Do armour have healing? If so, which one is it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/young7dragon
    [link] [comments]

    My guess on who's directing the next GOW.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    My guess is that Jason McDonald is the new director. I think he's at least co-directing it.

    For those who don't know, Jason McDonald has been part of the GOW team since GOW 1. Here 2 are videos of him. He is/was mainly a combat designer for the most part.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_JNQKlA57k

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCxR0L4M44Q

    He even had a Trophy named after him in one of the gow games(can't remember wich one).

    Plus, if you go to his linkedin page you can see that he went from a Gameplay Designer to a Design Director since april 2018.

    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonmcdonald1

    submitted by /u/Hunk4thSurvivor
    [link] [comments]

    Now I’ll rip your heart

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Very confused about the meta of GOW4. Best armor and enchants, etc.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    If someone could help me out with clarifying what the best things to go for are, that'd be great.

    To start off, I mostly go for stuff right now that focuses on strong defense and strength, as they usually immediately help me.

    I hear a lot of people talking about running the gauntlet of ages with sindri/cursed mist chestplate and valkyrie wrist and waist. They say it's an OP setup, but what I'm wondering is, there doesn't seem to be an objectively #1 best armor in the game? People have a handful of armors they consider top tier, but no one to rule them all.

    And lastly, enchants. How do I figure out which ones I should run? There's a lot of stuff in this game and it's very overwhelming...

    submitted by /u/Grey_Wolf1
    [link] [comments]

    Greek to norse

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    When does the game series switch to norse because I'm doing kratos for a project on Greek gods and I just wanna make sure i dont get information from the norse games

    submitted by /u/cash07913
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly just thought of going to photo mode and putting a couple filters on the man himself...I’m dead��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Now the question is, how am i gone make blades of chaos with fire

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    God of war Ragnarok 2021 Release possible?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    God of war Ragnarok 2021 Release possible?

    COVID delay.. Maybe...Release 2022?(70%)

    submitted by /u/WMROIN
    [link] [comments]

    Help i been writing too much

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel