• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    God of War | Felt cute. Might snap his neck later. idk

    God of War | Felt cute. Might snap his neck later. idk


    Felt cute. Might snap his neck later. idk

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    So, do you like God of War? Well...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    They call me Kratos! the healthiest man alive!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Two years ago I began The Journey. Today I have ended it.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Among us X god of war

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    When you know you're next!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    My real time to reaction to beating Sigrun on GMGOW+ after months of trying

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Lay off the fuckin Cheetos Kratos

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Was Thor in the mountain mines?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    When Kratos and Ateus return back the mines where they fought the dragon, Atreus says that he feels a dangerous presence near by. There's also a lot of thunder and lightning. Shortly after this they find Modi, beaten, seemingly by Thor.

    Could Thor have been closer to us than we would have liked? It's hard to tell if the storm was the one caused by Atreus, or if this is Thor taking his anger out on Modi.

    Or am I just being a dummy?

    submitted by /u/21stCenturyPygmalion
    [link] [comments]

    Theory: God of War 1's ending is still canonical to Kratos' story

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    It ended with Kratos taking Ares's throne while Gaia narrated that Kratos was destined to sit there forever watching over people engaged in battle, forever remaining the God of War until the end of time.

    Cory Barlog (eventual director of 2) would go on to say that he had to retcon this ending for GoW 2 to make sense.

    But what if even after entering the Norse mythology, Kratos is still destined to take up the God of War's throne again? What if at the end of the franchise, or at the end of his story, Kratos still does go on to occupy such throne of Godhood again, watching over humanity engaged in battles forever? Maybe Norse, maybe Greek again, maybe Egyptian where the franchise will head after Norse or maybe some sort of permanent Godhood that transcends all these mythologies put together.

    submitted by /u/hkd1234
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Should I buy god of war??? I'm not super familiar with the series but I've heard great things about this game

    submitted by /u/jgarneau13353
    [link] [comments]

    Unfortunately my last post had no audio, so I present to you all: MY real time reaction to beating Sigrun in GMGOW+ after months of trying

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Best armor to get before facing Sigrun in NG+?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Including pommels please lol

    Edit: I'm currently putting on a maxed out Niflheim set but I'm not sure if it would help.

    submitted by /u/Kareem_Magdi
    [link] [comments]

    I knew I'd get around to it eventually. What an experience, I wish I could play it again for the first time

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    An interview with Brok the dwarf (Robert Craighead)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Head

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Made our angry Dad in HeroForge.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Just started God of War, if anybody has any tips they wouldn't mind throwing my way, I'd be so grateful!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Is it a bit of a slow burner when it comes to getting xp? And what skills would be best to gain? My SO bought yesterday and we're finding it quite difficult to find any advice online! We're barely in to the game and already struggling.

    submitted by /u/Avocado-Expensive
    [link] [comments]

    Saving?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    My boyfriend went to work and I'm on his ps4 and his game is still pulled up is there a quick save option I don't want him to lose progress but the menu is unfamiliar to me, can someone help me out please?

    submitted by /u/spookspecter
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they make all the other greek gods powerful but made Hera into some drunk bitch?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I mean why single out this woman and turn her into some drunk bitch that jugs down a bottle of wine every night and bitch to her homegirls how much she hates her husband.

    submitted by /u/shonenhikada
    [link] [comments]

    New sleeve coming along ����

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Hi lovely people! I have a Baldur tattoo, but with a few differences. The biggest difference is there are no elder futhark symbols on it) I was wondering, can it still be considered a viking tattoo if there are no elder futhark symbols on it? If not, then I guess it’s just a tribal tattoo then.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    BOY! Vs. Good Boah’

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel