• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    God of War | These memes are keeping me sane

    God of War | These memes are keeping me sane


    These memes are keeping me sane

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    What a moment in the game tho

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    No need of avengers assemble

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Funny screenshot I got in Among us.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    How God of War helped me with my chronic depression

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I've been waiting to finish the game before I post this one, I had the idea for a while and after one of our users posted something similar and I've seen how awesome your reaction was to him I was encouraged to go with it.

    I am 27 years old and I have a chronic depression. It is a result of being abused and neglected by my parents for almost 24 years (all started when I was 3, won't go to much details). I pretty much gave up on life and continued existing. I lost my job half a year ago and yeah, just sat home and did nothing, waiting for whatever else is in my cards to happen.

    I won't go much into that depression stuff, its not the idea of this post. I am here to tell you guys how God of War 2018 changed my life. I grew up with the Mad Kratos. I sympathize with him because I had serious anger management issues. When the new game came out I avoided everything about it to not spoil it for me. All I knew Kratos had a kid and he was generally abusive towards him.

    Then I started playing. It was instantly therapeutic. To see Kratos visibly regretting his past, battling his ever raging fire inside struck a chord with me. But most of all it showed me how parent-child relationship should look like IF YOU SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS. (I capitalized because I had this discussion already with a friend and it's important to make this distinction. Mentally ill ppl, in this case anger management issues and self hatred, changed how you view the world. Its maybe not normal parent-child relationship, but you can see Kratos fighting his urges. ) Kratos teaching his kid how to deal with his anger, sometimes being afraid the journey is affecting his kid in a negative way, his protective attitude towards the child, his willingness to go to Hel and back willingly to save him... It all adds up. And it's beautiful.

    And I didn't notice it at first but as I played the game, I found renewed strength to fight for myself, it gave me hope that I am not doomed and if I will have a kid myself one day I will not be a monster as I feared. That I can use my issues to my strengths. It gave me hope that if I'll try hard enough I can flip the entire world in its head. And it's something that not a single doctor or therapist could give me.

    Thank you Sony Santa Monica for creating this absolute masterpiece of a game that speaks so loud and clear to ppl who struggle in their life.

    Thank you dear Reddit community that answered my questions, indulged me in my curiosities about the game, and for being such a supportive community (I'm talking about that other post).

    I will not waste this opportunity.

    And on a side note: Why is Atreus dead in the main menu? That always looked weird, a doll that looks like Atreus lays lifeless at the bottom left side of the screen.

    submitted by /u/NikIcon06
    [link] [comments]

    Who was Baldur looking for?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Just a small question that popped up in my head.

    Was Baldur looking for Faye? Did Odin/Thor knew she was alive? If Baldur was looking for Faye then he knew she was female right? But then it would'nt make sense of Baldur saying "But you are definitely the one"

    Then.. Was he looking for another giant?

    He also says something like "I know what you're hidding there"

    submitted by /u/sogeking0004
    [link] [comments]

    What's more badass

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Magni- Surrender. The Allfather demands it. Kratos- No. Magni-Good.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    i’m about to end this whole man’s career

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    When you're finally beat the queen valkyrie and before saving your power went out. (ProSKpoop Video)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    How are you supposed to pronounce Hræzlyr?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I've been pronouncing it (Hell-zeir) but I've heard other people call him (Hre-lazer) anyone know how it's pronounced?

    submitted by /u/aTOMicbomb318
    [link] [comments]

    God of War III on PS5

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hey, do you think there's even a slight chance off God of War III coming to ps5? Didn't find anything online at all.. I'll be probably buying ps5 because of Demon Souls Remaster and Bloodborne, but man, I need to finish God of War.. I was playing GoW 1 and 2 on ps2, I feel like I'm waiting half of my life for the third part... I never wanted to buy playstation 3 or 4 just because of one game, now I have money for it (but I'm not spending them for old gaming consoles) and more games why to buy it, but I just need to finish this finally.. and then play the new one of course. Also don't wanna wait another few years for new pc and well working ps3 emulation, I have waited enough..

    submitted by /u/DevilMayWeep
    [link] [comments]

    god of war ascension deluxe collector's edition

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I can't find it to buy any where.

    submitted by /u/marcosladarense
    [link] [comments]

    God of war: How to kill a Wasp

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Solid svartheim steel?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm sure this has been asked several times over but I've been having a hell of a time finding any solid steel... I'm fairly early in the fame though, mind you, and while I have played this game before, I really didn't get far. Is this something that shows up more often later on?

    submitted by /u/njklein58
    [link] [comments]

    ONE-SHOT Clip

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I got a God of War Tattoo!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I did it! I finally beat Sigrun!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Sure it was on easy mode in new game + but still even then I had a hard time beating her. She killed me multiple times. Once I got Sindri's royal armor I think it was mixed with the Zeus armor ( I only had the gauntlets and belt) it was just knowing when to dodge, use my shield and when to attack. Even then she still almost beat me. She killed me and I used my resurrection stone and I used my runic attacks and saw that she was down. I pressed r3 as quickly as I could and watched with pure fucking satisfaction as Kratos ripped the wings off that bitch!

    submitted by /u/joeenoch18
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got a new tattoo

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    That moment when friends realize they’re just as immature as one another.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    [image] God Of War Valkyries Helms, digital, 6 out of 9 ladies so far.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel