• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    God of War | Update. Not out of the woods yet. But we're still in the fight. Let's look out for each other. 🤘

    God of War | Update. Not out of the woods yet. But we're still in the fight. Let's look out for each other. ��


    Update. Not out of the woods yet. But we're still in the fight. Let's look out for each other. ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Playing this the second time just for photo mode!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Kratos is good dad, giving his Boi opportunities to shine

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    As is trendy, it seems, I give you the scoop: Cory has changed his profile photo and banner.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I dont know of this is on Brazil, but it have a Brazilian vibe

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Platinum finally

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Is it somehow related to upcoming god of war?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    *Giorno’s theme plays in the distance*

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    PS5 reveal showcase, do you think we’re getting a minor tease of GOW 5?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I think they're going to show off some deep future projects, just like E3 a few years back. Just get it all out there and build further emphasis on "this is why Playstation is so much fun."

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/srjod
    [link] [comments]

    We are releasing God of War hard-enamel pins! Shipping in October 2020. lineagestudios.com. More deets in comments.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Barlog just updated his twitter profile... “revenge will be served ice cold” seems to be seen in his pfp

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I wish they would put the other games on the PS Store, or give them some kind of re-release.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    The internet collection where I live isn't nearly fast enough to stream games from PS Now (It took an hour just to load the page) and my PS3 died ages ago, so my hardcopy of the GOW Saga is currently useless. I've been wanting replay the classic ones for a while now, but barring a re-release of some kind, it seems like it's just not in the cards.

    submitted by /u/colemacgrath
    [link] [comments]

    Meticulously Carved.....

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Best armor?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm getting ready to fight sigrun and i was wondering what the best armor against her is. I have deadly mist and valkyrie. I could also make sindris chest plate for the runic protection. I thought valkyrie might be better than deadly mist because of how much damage she does i didnt think there would be time to regen, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/fhkk2
    [link] [comments]

    Is God of War III as good?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I am about to finish God of War. It's my first one. I'm really into mythology. I've actually been reading the Eddas, so I was a little disappointed that we didn't really get to see Odin or Thor or any of the Aesir. At least, I haven't yet.

    I recently bought God of War III remastered. Is it as good or better than the newest GoW?

    submitted by /u/BigManPatrol
    [link] [comments]

    Witch's Back of House Area

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    How do I get to the back of the Freya's house (where her boat dock is) endgame? I missed one damn artifact that I think i located there and it's all I need to 100%.

    submitted by /u/M4gery
    [link] [comments]

    Has any major bugs been found??

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I've been playing and watching gameplays of this masterpiece for one or two years now, and to this date, i haven't seen any major bugs or flaws in the game. For a game this big, that really surprises me.

    Have i just not searched enough or is it really this freaking polished??

    submitted by /u/That-Victor-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Why was Theseus the only Greek demigod to inherit any of his godly parents powers?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    None of the Greek demigods inherited anything from their parents except for the strength thing. Why Theseus specifically? Or did it just come with his sword?

    submitted by /u/Unoriginalshitbag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel