• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    God of War | when hell freezes over

    God of War | when hell freezes over


    when hell freezes over

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    [MEME] I will die many times, i guess...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Took me about 5 months and a countless amount of times i almost destroyed my controller, but i finally killed Sigrun!(challenge)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    shattered myth

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    A good way to pass the time tho

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    After playing through all games in release order (except GoW 4) for the first time, seeing this gesture from Kratos was so amazing

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Read the first letter of each tweet in the thread.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Title

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Fall Of Thamur

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Where the journey ends...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Most intense elevator in gaming history

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    This game is an incredibly masterpiece, i finished it more than a year ago and i've been playing some other ps4 games but i realized they couldn't make me feel like i felt playing GoW

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Saw this on my screen could they be updateing the info for gow5

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Need help for the 70 kills Muspelheim Impossible Trial

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I'm on my very first try of the game in GMGOW difficulty.
    At max I've gotten 65 kills. Some enemies are easier to kite together but in the end of the trials some really slow enemies take forever to enter the arena which wastes alot of time resulting in me losing.
    My build is Sindri's chest with valk waist and gauntlets. Talisman of unbound potential with high runic, luck and cooldown.

    I think I need a faster way of killing tankier enemies like the fire Draugr with the sledgehammer and the Tatzelwurms, but other than that I'm all open for how players with alot of experience in this game would approach the fight.

    submitted by /u/Ak40Heaven_
    [link] [comments]

    The music

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Just finished another play through. This time with studio quality headphones. And the score this is incredible.

    I'm about to listen to the soundtrack because it's so good

    submitted by /u/Kingvic310
    [link] [comments]

    Expectations from a God of War sequel. What would you like to see out of it, whether it is story related or gameplay?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Personally I am really interested to see where they go with Freya and how much the secret ending will affect the story.

    submitted by /u/muncherisntonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Question about NG+? Haven't played in a while.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So I've beaten the story once, but I've been keeping my NG+ of this masterpiece on the backburner simply because I wanted to wait until the PS5 comes out. Well that, and there were too many other exclusives calling my name(I'm looking at you Uncharted series!) NOW, the question that's been lingering in the back of my mind, are there still control prompts and mini tutorials like in the OG playthrough? Or am I just going to be picking the controls back up as go? Either way, I can't wait!

    submitted by /u/JohnnyBlaze416
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok is coming - Ps5 announcement incoming

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Something that bothers me a LOT about GoW 2018...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    ...is how Atreus writing was handled after he learned about his godhood. An once curious and kind boy becomes this arrogant, disrespectful and cruel brat on the flip of a switch and without an explanation. I understand that Cory is aware of this and this is the result of cut content, but still, it's a stain in what's otherwise an amazing story.

    submitted by /u/LDG192
    [link] [comments]

    God of war sequel in the ps5 showcase?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Might be a far fetch but Look at Cory Barlog's pinned tweet (Link: https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1119846983252893696?s=20) the first letter of every word is 'Ragnarok Is coming' sure it's a year old, but why would he change his Twitter profile pic to ice?

    submitted by /u/GoodNightAt6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel