• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    God of War | Only cool people understand

    God of War | Only cool people understand


    Only cool people understand

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    "Oh... I'm pretty sure I do."

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Baldur versus boulders is one of the many reasons I LOVE GMGOW New Game +

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Crazy

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Gondul x Wayne's World

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    GOWII - Release me from the torment of this fucking mini game, if you know the scene you probably hate Zeus as much as Kratos once you finally got through

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Starting God of War 4 for the first time. Just finished GoW3 last week and what a masterpiece. My hopes are high.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Some photos I took throughout the gameplay.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Does Njords Temporal Stone stays with you in NG+?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I've beaten the Sirgun in the last game but when I look thru the enchantments I couldn't find it. Do I have to kill all the Valkrys again?

    submitted by /u/ItsFlashDash1
    [link] [comments]

    Last Update On My Kratos Sculpt, Little Work Left To Do, Than Painting...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Fourth time's the charm?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Valkyrie Queen on Give Me A Challenge is, well, a challenge

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Finished the last story mission of the game at about 12 tonight. Only thing I had saved myself for endgame was the Valk Queen, since she's the hardest enemy and it seemed fit to finish with her. Played the whole game on Challenge, and really thought I was getting pretty good. Since it was only midnight, I figured I'd take on the queen before bed.

    It is now 3:45 am. That's 3:30 hours I spent battling this devil. 3 and a half hours of learning all the tiny indicators of moves to come. 3 and a half hours of training my hands to respond immediately and accurately. There were highs, times when I got her down to only 2 health bars before dying. There were many lows, when I would suddenly forget everything and mash all the wrong buttons. But after 3 and a half hours of grueling battle, I finally came out on top.

    I have played many games which present you with immense challenges, such as the Dark Souls series, Bloodborne, and Horizon Zero Dawn on a hard difficulty. Maybe I'm biased by recency, but I truly believe I have never felt more joy, more triumph, than when I toppled Sigrud, Queen of the Valkyries.

    submitted by /u/goldenarch878
    [link] [comments]

    Noob

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Recently bought a PS4, and started playing God Of War (2018) is this a rework of the first game? And if so what would be the next games to buy in order? TIA 😁

    submitted by /u/Thisissuchhardwork
    [link] [comments]

    Coincidence I think not

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    My 6th Plat! More details in comments

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    What are best items im NG+?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Best pommels, enchantments etc.? And your favourite build?

    submitted by /u/middlefinger22
    [link] [comments]

    Gods Afterlife?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    So since Kratos killed off basically every major God in Greece and then Magni and Modi... where do these Gods go when they die? Since the hell is made for the mortals and then Valhalla for Norse mythology. I'm not sure if Greek mythology has a heaven.

    submitted by /u/slimjim2125
    [link] [comments]

    I posted a playthrough on gmgow+ with maxed stats. I know this sub has been requesting for posting gameplay so here it is

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone here have a soft copy or link to this book?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Interview with Robert Craighead aka Brok

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    How to increase Cooldown?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I recently unlocked ivaldi's deadly mist set but my cooldown decreased massively since I was transitioning from Sindri's set. My question is how can I improve my Cooldown numbers? I currently am at 85 and level 7 but I used to be at 120. I realize certain enchantments might help with boosting numbers but I don't have much enchantments that favor cooldown and have already equipped ones that do. If you have any in mind and how or where to unlock them I would appreciate it a lot. Preferably ones that don't involve killing all the Valkyries. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Heavy-Mushroom9437
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting this glitch where when I press continue on the game’s start screen it loads in this black void in which Kratos is vibrating. Any troubleshooting tips? (I’ve tried rebuilding the database+deleting and reinstalling)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel