• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    God of War | Hehe Boy

    God of War | Hehe Boy


    Hehe Boy

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Fan Art by OBlackThunder0 on Twitter

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Beautifully designed - Athena

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    [Fan Art] A DualSense skin inspired - God of War

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    From 720p to 8K using deep learning (pretty decent results)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    What stopped me from getting 100% was a mystic gateway - the pain, the anger…it’s over

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Marked warriors

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    My PS4 Pro is scarily loud while playing GOW.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I got a secondhand PS4 Pro and, after a thermal paste replacement and deep clean, it's been whisper quiet even in the most intense sections of Bloodborne. Before the thermal paste replacement my system sounded like a jet taking off during most boss fights and intense areas. I bought GOW this morning, and holy shit my system is LOOUDDDD. I only played up to the part where you get in the boat after the opening cinematic because I was afraid my PS4 was going to overheat. I'd say it's 50% louder than when Bloodborne would act up, and this is after the thermal paste replacement and deep clean too! I turned it to "performance mode" which helped a little, but it's still pretty bad. Is this a common issue? Is there anything I can do about it?

    submitted by /u/PineappleLive
    [link] [comments]

    God Of Rage

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    prioritities

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Got another maxed stats build play through for you guys!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    GMGOW+ Maxed stats build pt2 https://youtu.be/xnAfiAiC22U

    submitted by /u/Swischer
    [link] [comments]

    Me looking at her booty before dominating it like:

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Took a while, but I got the Plat.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Some of my favorite photos

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Barehanded gmgow practice

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has already been stated about Freyja

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure she was using Kratos and Atreus from the start, because liberating the light of Alfheim makes it possible to find her brother Freyr. She could never do it herself bc of Odin's curses on her, so she saw their ability to travel the realms and fight as a prime opportunity to locate Freyr. As it's been said already, I think he'll be a major character in the next game. Probably a villain.

    submitted by /u/fuckingblackmale
    [link] [comments]

    The secret pommel

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    I need help with the pommel. I tried to do it an Di did it correctly and within the time limit but there was no gong. Do I have to do something before doing this

    submitted by /u/Littlebuster798
    [link] [comments]

    Alex Movie on YouTube

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Never thought you can get this close to him until my 2nd playthrough lol.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Max stats before it does nothing

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I saw on a YouTube comment that you don't need 200+ defence because once if passes a certain amount like 100+ something the rest of the stats for defence does nothing does this apply for each of the 6 stats?

    submitted by /u/GoodNightAt6
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Give Me God of War+

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    God damn did I underestimate how fun the late game grind is. Being able to turn whole ARMOR SETS into enchantments??? AND THE TWO BEST TALISMANS?? Even on Give me God of War it felt like a breeze at times. And the those cursed Dark Elf Lords or whatever humble me right back down to my place lmao.

    But honestly, this is the perfect Chef's kiss for such a badass game. Any one else enjoy the late game grind as well?

    submitted by /u/mondo_juice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel