• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    God of War | Little did they know

    God of War | Little did they know


    Little did they know

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I’ve lost the will

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Just a screenshot I took in Muspelheim yesterday.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Ya girl got platinum ( I only got GOW in June)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    The final boss of the series. The Boat Captain will have his revenge.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    B Is For Boy: God Of War Children's Book Coming In September

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Has this happend to anyone else?! In all the videos I've watched and my 5 playthroughs I have never seen this

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I feel like an idiot

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    somehow I managed to finish this game's story without understanding any of its freaking mechanics:

    I have no idea how to collect the mats I need to upgrade my stuff.

    don't know what are the good things that I need to buy.

    don't know where to go or what to do before fighting the valkyries.

    and I love this game and want to 100% finish it but it's my first time trying to complete a game and I feel like I made a mistake taking this decision and I can't back out of it now.

    I literally need all the help I can get right now.

    submitted by /u/V_pussy-slayer-69_V
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Sigruns AOE blind in GMGOW, how does the turn around work?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I watch videos by SMVR, GBG, or a few others and they simply turn around and then turn back. I do this and still get hit sometimes. If I am turned around when it lands it takes 75% or so of my life. What is the exact trigger for this dodge to work properly?

    submitted by /u/TheBuffman
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got some merch Ive been waiting for with some pretty cool instructions

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    God of War Ascension is overhated

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Finally got around to playing the title and it's not as bad as everyone says it is.

    The main gripe people have with the combat is the rage meter. Instead of unlocking abilities when upgrading your gear, those abilities are now tied to the rage meter. The traditional Kratos moves such as the cyclone spins and triangle launch have to be earned by keeping your meter up and sustaining as little damage as possible. Personally I think these changes make the experience fresh. I am now prioritizing reading my enemies attacks and timing parries rather than spamming my moveset. Yes, the previous titles could be played this way as well, but it was never encouraged. I guarantee that the people who complain that the game is too hard are casual players who spam the movesets without considering the vulnerabilities during attack animations and hitstun. This game will punish you for not learning it's mechanics.

    The second issue is the parry. It's been changed from L1 to L1+X. Honestly all I've gotta say is to get used to it. I've seen people completely discredit the game over this minor change and it's completely bogus.

    Third the story. In Ascension, Kratos is being hunted down by the Furies for attempting to break his oath with Aries. During his journey he finds the power needed to sever his ties to the Furies and confides in the half-blood fury, Orkos. We witness more of Kratos's hesitant side before he finds the resolve to take revenge on Aries. Look, if you're a God of War fan than you'd want to learn more about Kratos and this version of Greece. This game does exactly that.

    I get it, God of War Ascension probably felt stale at the time of it's release. It's changes looked more like a coat of paint rather than an overhaul. However after visiting the title, I now have an appreciation for it. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/pimpadelic128
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon upgrade

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Hello, I finished main story and most of the activities, but my blades of chaos are still on level 3. I've seen that after main story they should've been level 4. What did I miss? Can I still upgrade them to max lvl?

    submitted by /u/adilfc
    [link] [comments]

    Best NG+ armor?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    When I look up what's the best armor

    The mist armor is always the answer but when I search for Best NG+ armor it still says the mist armor

    There are so many perfect quality armor and they all seem like they'd be better

    Is it just that I'm not willing to accept that the mist armor is the best or is it the best

    submitted by /u/MrTux1205
    [link] [comments]

    Hogwarts: "Have you seen our Golden Snitch?"

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    If Atreus survives and manages to reach the Modern Age, what modern alias do you think he'd have?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Personally I think he'd honor his mother with the surname Faison, I know her name is Laufey and that her nickname is F-E-Y, but its the thought that counts.

    As for his first name I think he'd either keep it as it is or get a modern greek name to honor his fathers heritage.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AmonTheBoneless
    [link] [comments]

    Made a wallpaper using photo mode

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    How the hell do I turn off this thing?!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Pretty

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel