• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    God of War | I hope Thor doesn’t get nervous now

    God of War | I hope Thor doesn’t get nervous now


    I hope Thor doesn’t get nervous now

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I finally did it...I can't stop shaking

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Here’s to the original Ghost of PlayStation... the Ghost of Sparta!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hel-Boys

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    This in-game shot looks like concept art

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    A Song of Ice and Fire

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Went to the zoo and this is a pic of a pelican can you see the resembles to the Valkyries pre battle

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Using sheild but then accidentally activate runic attack.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I drew Baldur if he was really muscular

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Finally did it

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Holy crap guys, just caught my mom playing God Of War! She's in her late 50s and a few years ago she swore she could never play video games but I persuaded her to try some games. I got her to play stuff like Assassins creed and fallout 4. We even got her her own PS4 pro a while ago, and now this!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I thought it should fit here.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    God of War using themes from the original trilogy!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    New info regarding the upcoming Dark Horse Series, wich has been delayed to 2021

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    i really need help

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    so I'm not a completionist, but I just finished the game and decided to get everything on it.

    wanted to ask how hard will it be and I need a good guide to help me, please.

    submitted by /u/V_pussy-slayer-69_V
    [link] [comments]

    Thats kind of the point

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Just got my new God of War phone case, and I painted over a black pop socket����

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    It is so tru

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Combo where Kratos repeatedly slams his ax down hard?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I played this game a while ago and picked it up again today but I can not for the life of me find this combo. Can't find it 8n skills or any button combination

    submitted by /u/TheWorstMedStudent
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party, but just completed this game for the first time.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Holy shit, what a fantastic game. I platinumed it on my first playthrough (only other game I've done that with is Horizon Zero Dawn).

    I've played the previous games and they were all good, but what they have done with this one is special. I really think it might be the best game of this console generation - I didn't expect to be saying that after HZD.

    The character & plot development, amazing visuals, smooth gameplay, just everything worked so well. And the way they have set up the next game makes me super excited for next gen. I got a bit down after that lil scene when you go back to the cabin after the end game, only because I got all fired up for more war!

    Anyway, just wanted to make a post of appreciation. I've not been on this sub in order to avoid spoilers, so sorry if these posts are annoying.

    P.S, what did you guys move on to after GoW? I'm thinking of trying Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice as I have it already but haven't played it yet.

    submitted by /u/switchondem
    [link] [comments]

    Can you tell I am possessed with God of War? Not one, not two, but three GOW keychains hold my keys. ��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel