• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    God of War | That took so long and that was only the second one

    God of War | That took so long and that was only the second one


    That took so long and that was only the second one

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    She's a monster

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Please give him some words of appreciation. He provided us with so much happiness and this is our chance to return the favor

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I finished God of war for the 10th time on GMGOW and I still feel strong emotions with this game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    This game is not one of my favourite games, it is my favourite game of all time. Witcher, bloodborne, dark souls, RDR2, Uncharted they are all awesome games but nothing beats this game for me :) After so many playthroughs I still get teary eyes on some cutscenes such as the final cutscene of the main story. "We do it together, son" still makes me drop some tears. Valkyries (especially sigrun and gondul) are also one of the best bosses I fought in a video game even contending bosses like orphan of kos, ludwig, midir etc. This game is such a masterpiece and one cant possibly explain how pumped I am for God of war 5

    submitted by /u/TheBloatingofIsaac
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Question about the mistletoe

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    When Kratos and Atreus are in Hel and they see the memory of Baldur and Freya arguing with each other, Baldur pleads with her to take away the curse and she says that "it doesn't work like that."

    is she just lying to him because she doesn't want to undo the curse, or can she actually not just use mistletoe to lift the spell? and if it's the first one, then after all the years/centuries of reflecting on the pain she caused him, why not THEN undo the curse?

    submitted by /u/C_X_3
    [link] [comments]

    While watching the movie The Killing of a Sacred Deer I was wondering why the son looked so familiar. Turns out he played Atreus in God of War.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Bird in Helhiem knows Kratos and Atreus?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Not sure if this had been posted here, but I noticed a curious detail while playing the game again for the billionth time and I noticed that when Kratos and Atreus are on the flying boat out of Hel the giant bird actually flaps its wings to create wind so that they can escape. Why would the bird do this if it has no prior knowledge of Kratos and Atreus? It even leaves its post to get a closer look at the boat. Why would the bird help us escape?

    submitted by /u/jackdunny_twenty2
    [link] [comments]

    One of the funniest canoe stories in the game

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Next Gen Yggdrasil

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    One of the goals of Santa Monica while creating GoW (2018) was to remove loading screens. In order to fast travel with no loading screens, they came up with a disguise involving the world tree in which we run around for awhile until the door appears.

    But on ps5 we are hopefully looking at gaming with truly no loading screens which removes the purpose of the Yggdrasil ploy.

    So will Santa Monica still utilize the world tree or will they reinvent the fast travel/world travel system?

    submitted by /u/Athavrazar
    [link] [comments]

    One of the things I love most about GOW

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    In games like Uncharted the ally isn't very useful they just hit one enemy when almost all of them are dead but Atreus is very useful his arrows do a lot of damage the wolves he summons do even more damage he chokes enemies to make it easier for you to beat them and (if you upgrade his armor) he will give you a healthstone when Kratos is about to die.

    submitted by /u/AdilEhsan15
    [link] [comments]

    Just a regular day at the office.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Exact amount of resources needed to fully upgrade Valkyrie armour?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I need mist echoes to open realm tears, so I was gonna some Niflheim resources to speed up the process, I don't want to end up looking for the things I sold so can someone tell me Exactly what I need for full Valkyrie upgrades (NG+)

    submitted by /u/vshank12
    [link] [comments]

    Help me defeating Valkyries

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm unable to kill all Valkyries, was somehow able to kil 3 but it's really challenging for me to beat the remainings. So my only question and request is, can someone look after them for me through Share Play. Will really appreciate it, thank you. 🙂

    submitted by /u/ToSpaceFor8
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Easter Egg Concerning Athena

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    So I was watching a YT video from a God Of War stream and someone in the comments mentioned that Athena could be seen walking around the house. Is this true? Has anyone else encountered this? I tried to find information about it, but couldn't.

    submitted by /u/HeWhoBendsShadows
    [link] [comments]

    How many secrets are in the game?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I only know about the pommel and the ending. Is that all there is to it?

    submitted by /u/InevitableMountain6
    [link] [comments]

    Mimir

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Arteus: "Mimir, could you carry on that story you were telling?"

    Nobody:

    Mimir: "You know what, I'll just tell this story another time"

    submitted by /u/s-cope
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos Flaming Blades by Me

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    The king of the dark elves is more annoying than the valkyries

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    At the very least you know Valkyries are supposed to be tough, Mimir cannot stress enough how important it is to save them from their corrupted form.

    I recently started the game on Hard mode NG+ cause I was relearning everything after I stopped playing for maybe more than a year. Exploding Draugrs always get me and the other draugrs are more annoying but that's ok. BUT.... BUTTTT....

    The freaking King of the Darks elves is just a nuisance you need to finish but you can't already cause he keeps on flying and dropping pixie dust everywhere. I died 5 times on that guy while Gunnr didn't down me ONCE on this play through.

    OTT: After Hard mode, I'll have a decent armor to take on GMGOW+. If I don't get zeus armor on this playthrough, maybe I'll get it on that cause I keep on using skapslag for the ancient armor and will turn those into an enchantment.

    submitted by /u/Horzta
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is give me a challenge?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Just bought the game and I have no idea what to pick. Do yall think give me a challenge is the way the combat is supposed to be experienced? Cuz i dont want to end up with ridiculous difficulty spikes or tiring missions because everyones hp is inflated into oblivion

    submitted by /u/TryppyToaT
    [link] [comments]

    GMAC+ vs normal GMGOW

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    How close is the challenge + to the regular give me god of war difficulty?

    submitted by /u/32beems
    [link] [comments]

    A reminder for you all , on June 24th a new God of War comic (titled Fallen God) is getting released!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    That is, if the pandemic did not caused change in plans.

    submitted by /u/Argoniek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel