• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    God of War | *Scratches neck* "Y'all got any more of them orbs?"

    God of War | *Scratches neck* "Y'all got any more of them orbs?"


    *Scratches neck* "Y'all got any more of them orbs?"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    The chest is Kratos strongest enemy

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Hell Yeah! (Made this one myself)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    8 year old me pretending to be a giant destroying city's

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    The God of War himself, done in ballpoint ��✍��✍��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    My handpainted Kratos t-shirt commission

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    A compilation of me dying fighting sigrun with zues armor on gow ng+

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Saw a bad caption in r/memes, thought I'd modify it

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Attempting to sculpt Kratos....hmmm maybe

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Got it!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Just finished the game for the first time on Give Me A Story. Continue or NG+ on Challenge?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    First off. Damn. I knew the spoilers going into the story, but for me, it wasn't so much about the destination as it was the journey. Such a remarkable experience. But now that I've finished the story (no side content at all) in Give Me a Story difficulty, should I continue with the side content and up the difficulty for better loot, or loop back on Give Me A Challenge in NG+?

    submitted by /u/supermastersenseibob
    [link] [comments]

    So I revisited God of War III and the credits are unskippable. How many people worked on this game, JEASUS! I've been waiting for 10 minutes already.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Help with Muspelheim Trials

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I am having issues with the 4 trial sword: kill 100 enemies on GMAC NG+. I have Cod of War chest plate+ maxed with Cod wrist armor+ maxed. I am have waist guard of the Valkyrie+ maxed with shattered Guanlet of ages+. Are there any tips you can help with other than "Git gud"?

    submitted by /u/originalmclovin1
    [link] [comments]

    Was anyone else dissatisfied with GOW 4?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Recently picked it up on eBay and having come from gow 3 it just feels like a completely different type of game.. I knew the camera was different but the bad ass meter seems to have been turned way down. Stopped playing and am now replaying gow 3. Tbf I only played a few hours of the new one but the combat wasn't really ticking my boxes and there was just no bad ass-ness involved. Does it get better?

    submitted by /u/EngelBerry
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos in PS All Stars.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    If a Playstation All Stars 2 were to happen, which version of Kratos do you think would be used? The original (better?) Kratos, or the newer Kratos?

    Or hell maybe both. I mean if they had Cole and Evil Cole in PS All Stars 1, why couldn't they have Kratos and Old Kratos in All Stars 2?

    submitted by /u/DouglasJL
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Computer background anyone?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I mean we all know who would win but..

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Kratos - God of Stories

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    My perfect build

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    This is the beginning of the game. I cannot go anywhere, nothing happens. I tried pressing every single button but the character is blocked from doing anything and I also can’t leave the bridge because the camera angle and the character movement are restricted to this area. What am I supposed to do?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    The lost Identity of God of War? Have anyone seen this video?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel