• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    God of War | kratos is the best video game character

    God of War | kratos is the best video game character


    kratos is the best video game character

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Bullying a Valkyrie.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Kratos, we need an assist here

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    First time playing any God of War game. Just finished fighting the stranger. Not sure what the hell I just got myself into but I sure as hell am ready.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    A gift for my friend. He told me to post it here.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Retribution Axe Pommel is so fun. The axe never stops flying

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Just caught another one I have never seen mentioned.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Before Atreus and Kratos enter Jormangundr's belly, Atreus laughs and says

    "I've never been inside the belly of a giant, either."

    Once we find out Faye's real identity, we know that he has

    submitted by /u/thejk0998
    [link] [comments]

    My dad yelling at me

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Teaching boy how to properly bully Mimir

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    TIL You can cancel Spartan Rage when it’s activated

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Just push L3 and R3 when it's activated and it will cancel Spartan Rage. And it keeps the rage as well. Surprised the game doesn't tell you.

    submitted by /u/Pax_flash
    [link] [comments]

    When you're about to reach the part where Atreus becomes a dick to everyone

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    The valkyries after killing me for the 100th time

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I drew my concept of a War of Gods crossover starring my interpretation of the God of War himself, Kratos! I drew some other familiar "angry guys" in there too, but there's only one God of War.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    When I saw this I thought I’d have to fight it. I wish we could.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Deflecting Sigrun's ice and ring attack

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I've beat her a bunch of times now but I don't understand why I can't deflect these attacks, I have no problem deflecting pretty much everything else in the game, but I am constantly trying to do it with Sigrun and I can't seem to get it... Am I doing something wrong or is there a trick to it or what?

    submitted by /u/QDanzer
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else want some kinda short or long cinematic dedicated to Athena?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Through the first 5 games, we really only see Athena warn Kratos not to go fucking crazy like he usually does, or she's mentioned. All of a sudden in GoW 3, there's this huge flip of her wanting to help Kratos defeat Zeus because she's "brought to a higher existence" and "knows truths she didn't before".

    I'd love to know what she went through/what she learned to get to that point.

    submitted by /u/GoorillaInTheRing
    [link] [comments]

    No title (Spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    What do you guys think would be the outcome of a GoW3 Kratos vs Thor?

    submitted by /u/HeightDiscussion
    [link] [comments]

    Realm tear

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Having trouble with the witch/nightmare realm tear in Niflheim any tips?

    submitted by /u/mulletkingg
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out, this theme should play when Kratos reaches the gate of Asgard, in anger, seeking revenge against Odin for kidnapping Boi (Loki, as in Ragnarok, Loki is imprisoned), and the whole Asgard is shitting their pants for messing with the wrong guy. That would be freaking awesome!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Gow 3 chaos mode hades

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Please can someone tell me what is the optimal strategy to beat him because he seems pretty bad. Ofc I bet he's nothing compared to Titan mode in gow 2 (absolute cancer) i still can't get past it but if I do, what other parts will be hard?

    submitted by /u/reallyidkwhy
    [link] [comments]

    [GLITCH] Balls go brrrrrrrrrrt

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    GMGOW+ Valkryies help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Ok last night I got the chisel then went in to fight gunnr and HOLY HELL I can assure gunnr (the easiest valkryie) on GMGOW+ is still harder than sigrun on give me a balanced experience.

    Anyway I made this post to see if anyone has any strategies and I need to know what are the stats that I need to focus on. The runic attacks I should use (have them all) and the best armors to use (I am in new game+) if you still haven't noticed) Currently I'm using cursed mist chest, valkryie gauntlets, and cursed mist waist and my highest stat is runic.

    I am level 9 (nearing level 10)

    Also I'm pretty sure some of gunnr's patterns here weren't there In my first playthrough on balanced experience. Do I simply need to get used to them? Or return later with better gear?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iHamo1
    [link] [comments]

    Giant bird in helheim

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    What's the deal with the massive vulture thing in helheim?

    submitted by /u/adamp2003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel