• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    God of War | Most Satisfying Platinum Ever

    God of War | Most Satisfying Platinum Ever


    Most Satisfying Platinum Ever

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I am a fan of photo mode

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    [SELF] Freya from God of War - makeup off/on

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I love how such a simple premise can be turned into such a thought out story.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    "Dad takes son to throw dirt over a mountain" has to be one of my favorite games of all time.

    submitted by /u/The_Storm15
    [link] [comments]

    How to get this chain in Veithurgard right where dragon was?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Nearly a perfect run

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Is this your favourite axe in the video games?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Here is a portrait I hand drew of Cory Barlog using markers and white charcoal. Stay safe everyone! Instagram: @joeillustrated

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Jake Muller looks like what a older Atreus would look like in my opinion.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Boy totally lost it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Sony Santa Monica Is Looking for a Lead Writer, For God of War 5 or a New Project?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    The ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Maybe dumb question, but how do I see the name of the specific area I'm in?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I know I can pull up the map and show "Midguard", Lakes of Nine, Iron Cove, Foothills, etc, but what about the specific area, like say a certain building or tunnel, Tyr's Vault, or under the Witch's house, etc? I know it shows you when you get there, but is there a way to see it in the menu or codex or something?

    submitted by /u/Thephen_Stawking
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best time to do side quests?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I know that at certain point there will be a character who knows a lot about many things and he could probably make conversations more interesting. I am wondering if I should do side content whenever I come across it, or put it on hold till that character shows up.

    submitted by /u/Tomix3317
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else keep reading this as perfect slag after collecting them for the umpteenth time?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    God of War Saga(Except 2018) Hardest Diff Setting No Upgrades

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Ive been looking for hints n tutorials on youtube and I havent found any no Upgrades walkthru, can someone link me to it please? All I've found were some Speed run videos, already tried one of them to get the under 5 hours trophy, but other than I couldnt found anything else :(

    submitted by /u/20InchMonstah
    [link] [comments]

    best god of war game for the ps3?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    i buy a ps3 few weeks earlier (first time ever) i need some games

    (i own all gow games for the ps2)

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Took this screenshot shot. Thoughts?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Noob Question on how to do this simple axe combo i saw in Youtuve

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    So I'm watching some yt vids of pros fighting bosses and Im wondering how you can do the HOLD R2 charge attack followed up by a swing to the left? I cant seem to replicate it. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/ilovetittays
    [link] [comments]

    Which are more useful ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    I am partially aware of their effect : shock creates a chain of lightning and paralyses enemies ; light stuns and gives the weaken effect (which as far as I know only makes enemies hit with less damage).

    If you could enlighten me it would be appreciated thank you.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Genowk
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I've never played God Of War but gave heard great things , where do I start with a PS4 Pro?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I checked the sub sidebar and didn't see anything so I apologise for wasting your time.

    submitted by /u/PhilOfshite
    [link] [comments]

    Questions

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why Kratos never fought Achilles or Apollo?

    submitted by /u/OkSo74
    [link] [comments]

    Faye gave kratos his shield, its says she gave it to Him their anniversary of the night they met

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel