• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    God of War | Made Pegasus in Soul Calibur VI

    God of War | Made Pegasus in Soul Calibur VI


    Made Pegasus in Soul Calibur VI

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    God of War Remake concept by artist Alvaro Zabala

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    He is mad

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    STONE MASON EDITION BRAND NEW GOT IT FOR A CHEAP PRICE FROM A LOCAL SELLER

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Voice Comparison

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    younger me doing a kratos move with the sticky hand toys

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    After watching Ozark Season 3, I can't help but imagine Tom Pelphrey would make a fantastic Baldur

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    God of War spoiled me

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I've been living under the video gaming rock for a while and bought a PS4 with GoW, TLOU, and Horizon Zero Dawn late last year. I've beaten all of them and started other games like Sekiro and CoD.

    I don't usually pick the hardest difficulties, try to 100%, Or NG+ or return to a beaten game but...

    God of War has been in the back of my head playing all the other games and is becoming one of my favorite games of all time. Nothing I have have played on PS4 comes close to GoW. TLOU was meh, HZD was a lot of fun and I liked it a lot but I don't see myself replaying it, and I've put down Sekiro because it's just not fun anynore.

    All this game dating to get to the fact that I want to play through GoW again and actually beat Sigrun this time...

    My question to this community is how I should I replay it?? I left off grinding through the mist and volcano area to try and defeat Sigrun but never got there and I was playing on GMaC. Should I start a NG+ on GMaC or GMGoW? I want have a challenge but I don't want to be bored or have a Sekiro experience... Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/afodtl
    [link] [comments]

    How much swearing is in God of War 4?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I recently got the game and can't wait to play it, but I have two younger sisters, aged 12 and 9 and my parents will kill me if they witness me playing a game with brutal violence and swearing in it amongst my sisters. Also, if there is any swearing in it and my sisters hear it, they'd instantly snitch on me. Is there any swearing in it or is it the previous games that have swearing in them?

    submitted by /u/DJpunyer53728409
    [link] [comments]

    You might be the Queen but I am the real BOSS (show of dominance) lol.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    If Brock and Sindri ever met Hephaestus, how do you think the exchange would happen?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Are the two dwarf brothers equals to Hephaestus in the GoW universe in skill?

    submitted by /u/TheBigSmol
    [link] [comments]

    Ahhh... I feel peace inside now.... (I just wish I got a trophy for this!!)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    If I exchange traveler armor + for the enchantment can I get traveler armor + again in a new game+?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I want to make another ng+ with a vitality build but I don't know if I can have the enchantment and armor.

    submitted by /u/Jack-a-bea
    [link] [comments]

    I think this piece of mythology might be important.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Is Kratos still suffering from nightmares about his sins ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    On the game we practically don't see him sleep for us to know if he still has those nightmares, except for the house part.

    Although I remember Athena telling Kratos at the end of God Of War that his sins were forgiven by the Gods, but they would never take away his nightmares. I would think that maybe releasing Hope into the world would help him in some sort of way to forget his sins, but i don't think it help him.

    It would be interesting to know if he still has them. Because if he still has, that means the man has been suffering for a 100 years those freaking nightmares.

    submitted by /u/syncopation37
    [link] [comments]

    platinum achieved 6 days after downloading the game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    When you realize

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    The Pegasus in GOW2 is Kratos's cousin

    submitted by /u/ErronBlackStan
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos after spending quarantine with his family

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Mad Man Kratos Vs Sigrun GMGOW NG+

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    My first god of war was September 2019 with god of war PS4, today I’ve decided to go back and play God Of War 3 as I want more god of war to play

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel