• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    God of War | Probably best photo I've taken :)

    God of War | Probably best photo I've taken :)


    Probably best photo I've taken :)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Klaiton the good of war, the defender of the universe just in Brazil

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    GoW photomode: Highest peak in Midgard

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    GoW photomode

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    GoW photomode: the ogre

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    New player here. I beat the first valkyrie today, wanted to share.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    The crazy uncle and the family pet are conversing

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Spent more time taking screenshots than actually playing

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    This feet thing must have given them a lot of work!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    GoW photomode: Spartan rage

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Looks like an action figure

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    A screenshot I took

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Can't stop taking pictures!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    A Father Will Do What He Must

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I think my game glitched? And for the good.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    So I'm on Muspelheim and collected the three keys for the final challenge on the peak. I had to kill 70 enemies for Gold, and I wasn't taking damage. I know, that's right.

    But I got to 55 enemies and no more spawned. At all. With 4 minutes left. I debated whether it'd be quicker to reset the console, but opted to wait out the 4 minutes. When the clock hits 0, my trophy pops and Atreus says "we did it! We completed all the trials!", and up came the reward chests.

    Was getting silver on one challenge enough for completion or did it glitch?

    submitted by /u/Byrom94
    [link] [comments]

    This guy doing a Kratos axe throw.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Which armour to upgrade-asgardian steel

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I'm getting near the end of the game, currently wearing Traveller Armour and trying to plan which armour to upgrade to, looking at Sindri Royal Armour as the next one I will likely be able to get. That means I need to kill the Valkyrie to get the Asgardian Steel, if I use the steel on Sindri armor does that mean I then won't be able to upgrade the Valkyrie Armour or the Mist Armor?

    I know you don't get enough resources to upgrade everything so what's the best order to do things so I can keep levelling up, at the moment I'm stuck at the very top of level 6, which means I'll need a full set of end game armor with at least one set of upgrades to move up to 7.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/snappyclunk
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I am new to video games and new to the God of War Series. I recently starting playing God of War (2018) and am curious how other people play. I am just starting the Jutenheim in Reach section playing on the give me a balanced experience level. I am doing ok so far, though I often have to reference walk through guides (partly because I am obsessed with loot and don't want to miss anything!).

    Anyway, I haven't really explored or done any of the side missions. I also haven't done any of the Valkyrie fights because I am not sure if I am ready for those. I noticed that I am not able to craft better armor because I don't have all the resources (like some mist thing). Should I have been exploring more in between missions? I just got really interested in the main story line so I have focused on that and haven't really done any side missions or exploring. Is it recommended to do those things for better resources, etc.? Up to this point, I was saving those things for the end of the game, but now I think I have been missing out and could have explored things that would enhance my game experience. I have also been saving the Valkeries for the end, but not sure about that anymore as well.

    So I am curious how everyone else plays and if anyone has any suggestions? thanks :)

    submitted by /u/RosieWild
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the Giants too me?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    When Kratos and Boy are exploring the mountain Kratos makes a comment on how the giants who built it made such small tunnels, then Atraeus laughs at him and tells him that they actually arent GIANT giants. But at the end of the game the remains of the giants are huge ashen corpses everywhere.. am I missing something? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/We_Are_Centaur
    [link] [comments]

    GoW photomode: the mountain

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Just Started Playing - So Much Depth!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Just started playing a few weeks ago, and I just completed the mission of getting the Magic Chisel and killing one of Thors sons. Glad I can finally open those doors now.

    Opened the first one, and a damn Valkyrie was inside?!? DA FUQ?! That shit was challenging. Are there a bunch of them? I feel like the one I found was named Gunnr or something, it was pretty easy once I got the mechanic and the parry down, but took me a bit.

    Any other bits of info I need to keep in mind when exploring and playing?

    My biggest gripe so far, is that it doesn't really like you know when you have an upgradable piece of gear or new skills to purchase/unlock.

    I feel like I am still such a low level for where Im at in the game. I just crafted my first set of Traveler Armor, and that bumped me up to like Level 4 or so.

    submitted by /u/AGKontis
    [link] [comments]

    So i was playing in new game+ and my rage bar broke can somebody yell me how it got like this and how i can fix it

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    God of War: Arabic Review (Eng Sub)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel