• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    God of War | Decided to pay tribute to one of the best games ever made

    God of War | Decided to pay tribute to one of the best games ever made


    Decided to pay tribute to one of the best games ever made

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Space Kratos meets earth Kratos

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Cory Tweeted this and quickly deleted. The next God of War might not feature traditional waypoints. Players will instead navigate the world using landmarks.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I was looking through the gallery on my ps4 and found this. God of War III Remastered was absolutely AMAZING.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I made this photo for my son who was born months before this game released. My own father passed soon after. Quite a special game to me

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    One of my favorite photos from my favorite game, what do you all think?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    About 6 hours of axe-chopping and blade-swinging to achieve this. Probably the proudest I've ever felt in a video game because I normally don't bother to complete hard things like these

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Well had a art project and said draw smth witha pencil so this is the best i could come up with

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Kratos 3D model made by myself. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Photomode is the BEST !

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Materials

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Do i have to prioritize materials in this game, or will I have enough to upgrade pretty much anything? I would hate to miss out on something good in the late game due to a wastes upgrade midgame.

    submitted by /u/Gokken555
    [link] [comments]

    New weapon type for God of war 5

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    If they was to add a new weapon type in the next game, what would you like to see?

    Minus Thor's hammer or Odin's staff because they're easy choices lol

    submitted by /u/seanb9000
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War save file

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I played GOW on my dad's Playstation but now I got my own and want to continue playing on that save file but just on my own Playstation. I transferred my save file to my own Playstation but I can't open it. When I start the game I can only click on options and on New Game.

    Can someone please help me

    submitted by /u/Ryaqn_
    [link] [comments]

    My partner loves this game, so I thought I'd try embroidering Kratos for him!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    When you realize that none of the top posts are about the OG trilogy.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Finally doing a second playthrough. Had the urge after seeing everything here recently.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I never thought I'd be having so much difficulty with this in ng+ but I need some help

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Gunnr is kicking my ass in ng+. I figured it would be rather easy for playing it on the normal difficulty but no, they had to add an unblockable sweep that I just cant dodge for the life of me. How do I get away from it without getting hit by the follow up attack?

    submitted by /u/floofgike
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing between armour

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Hi.

    I feel like I am late to the party. But nevertheless here goes:

    How do you compare two armours - be it chest/waist etc - and decide which is the better one.

    I explain - The armour on Kratos and its stats are bulked up with the enchantments in its sockets. But the new armour that is being compared is quite obviously without anything in its socket. Therefore, more often than not, during comparison the new armour always shows as reducing the several attributes of Kratos, while in reality the new armour with the same enchantments in its socket can be a significant boost.

    Please help. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/abcdefgh123q
    [link] [comments]

    Is this legal?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    What's the best strategy for the Platinum trophy?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    My quarantine goal is to get the Platinum trophy for God of War (2018) and get those gorgeous reward avatars.

    I have begun a new playthrough (not a NG+) and I was wondering what are some of your best tips and tasks I can do along the way to make my trophy hunting as stress-free as possible?

    I've played through the story once and semi-attempted the Platinum but I felt unprepared with the armour and skills I had, not to mention it was a little while between finishing the story and attempting the platinum so I felt a little overwhelmed at all the tasks.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bombergrace
    [link] [comments]

    God of War timeline for all media (games and comics)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I'm trying to do a chronological play through/read through. Does this look correct? Am I missing anything?

    • [ ] God of War: Ascension
    • [ ] God of War: Chains of Olympus
    • [ ] God of War (2005)
    • [ ] God of War: Betrayal (mobile game)
    • [ ] God of War (2010 comic)
    • [ ] God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    • [ ] God of War II
    • [ ] God of War III
    • [ ] God of War: Fallen God (comic)
    • [ ] God of War (2018 comic)
    • [ ] God of War (2018)
    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    Universal Reportedly Eyeing Jason Momoa To Play Kratos In God Of War Movie

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Deimos & Atreus

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel