• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    God of War | Yeah... crazy

    God of War | Yeah... crazy


    Yeah... crazy

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Boiii

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Thought it looked pretty epic

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:27 AM PST

    WOOHOO!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Guys I did it

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Probably discovered but holding R2 on the Heavy Combo Finisher changes the animation

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Petition -can we make the upvote and downvote button the blades of chaos( you know one facing up and one facing down) ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Please give your vote in the comments.

    submitted by /u/pkrish1424
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses in GoW be like...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I dont want you Axe, ok i do.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Pristine Dust of Realm Glitch?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    My resources tab and the shops say I have zero, despite seeing the notification on screen saying I just picked one up. I have gone out of my way to get 2 more and it still says I have zero.

    submitted by /u/WalkerDabberRanger
    [link] [comments]

    Epic scene where Atreus gets kidnapped by the elves

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Is anybody sure what's at the end of alternative eos from god of war 3?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I have been trying to do it myself but fell through the ground at one point and just gave up after it cause it was so annoying since I was I kinda far and I want to know if anyone got to the end so I don't need to feel any more pain. If you got to the end if you could explain what there is there it would be nice and if you know a video a link would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Reamu201
    [link] [comments]

    Should I platinum or do everything before NG+?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    I don't really know how much I of the game I have left.

    I just flipped the temple and went to Konunsgard, got the Sindri set.

    I'm wondering if I should focus on 100% (ravens, realm tears, collectibles) right now or wait until NG+.

    Especially Muspellheim and Niflheim. I haven't gone there yet, and I'm wondering if I should skip them for now and come back later.

    I'm on GMGOW and it hasn't been too hard.

    submitted by /u/patrickyin
    [link] [comments]

    What god of war to start with

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Im a big fan of GOW and so I decided to get PSNow to play all of the GOW. Now I'm just wondering in what order to play them, I've looked online and it says to play ascension first then chain of Olympus then god of war etc. Then other people just say go by release date and I'm not too sure what game to start with now. I just want to play GOW in a chronological order. Could someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/SadisticMorty
    [link] [comments]

    Ouch

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Bloody Kratos.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Welcome To My Late Stream

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Streaming the game right now. Finished the story, just doing almost everything else. Would appreciate if anyone jumped ony stream and whatnot. It's Don_Rizer.

    Hope you enjoy your stay.

    submitted by /u/Wired_all_day
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Don't die in Niflheim after beating Hildr!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    If you defeat Hildr (Valkyrie in Niflheim), do not die in the maze during the same run! If you do, much like losing any Mist Echoes and other Niflheim materials gathered durig the run, you will lose any Asgardian Steel and Perfect Asgardian Steel you'd have gotten from Hildr. You won't lose any of the equipment she dropped, but since you can't refight the Valkyrie the materials will be lost. I realized this and was able to load an earlier save, thankfully, so it just meant I had to fight her again.

    When I was looking into if you could upgrade everything that needs Asgardian Steel and Perfect Asgardian steel in one new game cycle earlier this week, I saw no mention of this, so when I found out about this today I figured I'd give a heads up.

    submitted by /u/Shradow
    [link] [comments]

    A nice detail [Spoilers]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    When you first meet Mimir, you can spot the lantern that Artreus lit in the background Flying towards jotenheim. Maybe his wish was granted.

    submitted by /u/blaquestusk
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get the zeus armor

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    do i get it from ng+

    submitted by /u/mxke____
    [link] [comments]

    Idunn Apples not giving HP?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I completed my set of Idunn apples but my HP went unmoved at 197. Why?

    submitted by /u/markleung
    [link] [comments]

    Just try a get views. NG+ GMGoW Sigrun Level 1 Kratos and Armor. No damage. NO RAGE. NO RES STONE

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I know I posted this already but I'm tryna get more view lol Kant hate me for trying right!? But,finally got to say I joined the club. New Game+ Sigrun on GMGoW(Hard) w/Level 1 armor and Level 1 Kratos. No Damage. No Rage. No Res Stone. Watch and share...im just proud of myself! Lol

    http://www.twitch.tv/samoan_jedi20/v/542090151?sr=a&t=6s

    Or https://youtu.be/G1E4oQj0p-U

    submitted by /u/Samoan_Jedi20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel