• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    God of War | Get back in there!!!!!!!

    God of War | Get back in there!!!!!!!


    Get back in there!!!!!!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Just the story..

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    The Rage Within

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    First time play GMGOW, wish me luck boys

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    I loved the photo mode too much.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Rota is extremely aggressive in NG+ GMGOW holy shit lol fun challenge though. VALHALLA!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    forgive my bad drawing I'm not used to drawing like this

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    yes I made this is snapchat

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    sigrun crushing everybody's hopes and dreams since 2018

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:24 PM PST

    I'm part of the 4.9% ����

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    What could it be?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Venting about Nilfheim

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Nilfheim is a piece of shit same with them Tyr obstacles

    submitted by /u/yeet2035
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos doesn't tell lies

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Always Be Ready BOI

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Thank you devs for paying attention and making Story difficulty accessible

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    So I've played through the game on normal difficulty, and still found it challenging in various areas even as someone who tried to explore as much side-quest stuff as possible for upgrades and lore. Though mostly the optional fights were challenging (for good reason).

    I am now enjoying God of War again as a spectator as I am getting some friends who do not own a PS4 to play this masterpiece. Being able to experience the story again has been really cool as I can now see a bunch of things I didn't see the first time.

    For example:

    • The very first scene foreshadows immediately, as Atreus is holding a mistletoe in the first scene. Clever devs
    • The 'spoiler' rock during the first Baldur fight, I loved that attention to detail. Funny though that the block is pretty faded, as if they were afraid people would be able to figure things out (you pretty much can't unless you've already beaten the game and know what the pictures mean)

    However one of the big things I noticed is that thank goodness someone actually paid attention to what 'easy' difficulty should be. Not just tuning a few numbers and calling it a day, but actually making the game accessible.

    My friends do not own a PS4 and are playing intermittently - there is no way they're going to 'get good' for each challenging enemy. I'm also not backseating them, so they're going to miss a lot of upgrades and stuff that would be considered 'essential' in normal+ difficulty. I am so glad that the devs paid attention.

    For example, I noticed that the more frustrating effects are toned down. Blindness is basically removed from the game, which makes a certain boss fight in the second realm of the game way less frustrating if you were an inexperienced gamer. They also adjusted it so it stays a 1v1 fight, as he does not summon random minions to pester you as you would encounter in normal or higher difficulty.

    When it came to a certain creature fight the first time you make your way up the mountain, I also noticed behaviours were altered to make it easier for slow reactors to actually hurt the creature.

    Plus I learned something new. When I played the game I never thought of throwing the axe at the legs to knock them down. My friends started doing that successfully and it made me realize that I missed out on a great tactic in my entire playthrough.

    I'm hoping to keep getting my friends to play through it, as I want them to experience the epic story while also having fun with the gameplay. It can be frustrating when a game isn't accessible enough because it is assumed you're an expert at a PS4 game or something. Until Dawn is an example where I wish it had difficulty settings because I plan to play it with a group of friends, none of whom have a PS4, and they're going to be expected to do expert quick-time events out of nowhere...(We've played Man of Medan once - suffice to say, it's anticlimatic when characters die not because of moral decisions, but because 4 out of 5 people in our group don't have a PS4 and thus can't be expected to be QTE experts).

    Thanks again God of War devs, hopefully they'll keep playing and I'll keep learning new things!

    submitted by /u/YurdleTheTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Santa Monica liked my NBA skills, I challange you now Reddit, took me 28 attempts

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    That all you got B-itch!!!!!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Silhouettes Part 1 - Chaurli the Giant Tortoise

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Playstation Now

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    So I heard you can play GOW on pc with a subscription to PlayStation Now.

    Is it worth it? Cause I love seeing playthroughs of this game and I want to kill gods. I think there is another way to do it though, with the PlayStation emulator.

    Which do you guys think I should do cause I really wanna play this game and don't have a console.

    submitted by /u/Mathumas319
    [link] [comments]

    How to open this door in Helheim?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Hi guys, recently I have come back to GoW to collect the remaining collectible trophies for the platinum. However, there is this one door on the right where I can't seem to open it. There is no Wind of Helheim source nearby to transfer the energy to the lock behind it. I have gone back and forth around this area but can't seem to find it. Am I missing some particular road or something (given the last time I played this was Autumn 2018). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Saberlarry
    [link] [comments]

    Saw the format. Made a meme

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Envy

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I just wanted to stop by an say I'm envious of all of you getting to play the game for the first time in 2020. I wish I could experience the joy of this game for the first time again. Enjoy the greatest game of the last decade an get ready for the ride of your life!!!

    submitted by /u/drewzio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel