• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    God of War | Replays GOW3 for the hundred time, still love Herc's stupid rants.

    God of War | Replays GOW3 for the hundred time, still love Herc's stupid rants.


    Replays GOW3 for the hundred time, still love Herc's stupid rants.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:37 AM PST

    "God of War 4" By HarryOsborn-Art

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I can finally join the club of defeating Sigrun on GMGOW NG+! It really did send that wave of satisfaction over me finally getting that R3 prompt to show lol. While Give Me a Challenge took about 7 hours, I would have to approximate GMGOW NG+ at around 15-18 for me over a week's time.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    God of war art

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    You better hope that kills me.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Hela

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    So question for you guys. Do you think kratos will eventually tell Atreus everything about his past in Greece including him killing his past family? I find it hard to believe kratos will never tell his son especially since the 2 are bonding extremely well at the end of the story

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Collector's Edition map

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Is there somewhere a high-quality image of the god of war 4 collector's edition map?

    submitted by /u/ayaw1
    [link] [comments]

    Cant upgrade my axe at the shop.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I have the last frozen flame and have completed the story, but i cant upgrad my axe at the shop.. any idea why ?

    submitted by /u/Eduard-Aimes
    [link] [comments]

    Why Didn't Kratos *Spoiler*

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Why didn't Kratos ran faster to Freya's house? What I assume is that gameplay wise they just couldn't do it that way due to limitations. Is there any actual explanation for this in terms of the story?

    submitted by /u/CuzaCutuza
    [link] [comments]

    How to access base of mountain in endgame

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    So I'm trying to tie up loose ends and finish up in the mountain. If you access the mystic gateway at the summit and make your way down, it seems like the dragon blocks any progress downward. Is there a way to access the base of the mountain from the top? The path is very long if you have to retrace your steps from the woods. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hitlerdick420
    [link] [comments]

    You are in your head, boy.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    God of War BLINDFOLDED challenge Teaser!!! More Videos will be uploaded soon! We're trying to defeat all Bosses BLINDFOLDED!!!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    In this short video there are things I did not pay attention for in 3 playthroughs back in 2018. For example when you side step the combo is not interrupted. When you hit 2 times with R2 and hold in the animation of the second hit R2 it flows with the combo. This helps a lot.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Question about NG+

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Hey guys. I'm loving this game so much that I decided to do a second playthrough. This is the first game that managed to keep my attention after I finish it, since maybe GTA V. I killed all the valkiryes, did Muspelheim and Niflheim, freed the 3 dragons, have maxes out valkirye set and pommels, and gauntlet of ages talisman, and am level 9 1/2. I'm not currently going for platinum, might do it later. So, is there anything else I'm missing, before starting NG+, except for killing ravens and collecting artifacts? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/vectron93
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the gods villains in these games?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I'm new to this franchise, just bought the 2018 God of War last night. It's pretty great so far.

    I don't really know any of the lore, so what's up with the gods trying to kill Kratos?

    submitted by /u/iandmeagree
    [link] [comments]

    The light makes kratos look like he has skinny legs

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    YOU WILL NOT DENY ME MY REVENGE

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I've been fighting the Bridgekeeper all wrong

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    So I've played the game about 10 times, going on 11th and I just finished fought the Bridgekeeper. Turns out I don't have to evade those slow exploding ice clouds, but instead I have to target and throw a blade at one of them. That makes the whole bunch explode and stagger him so you can strike a few hits.

    If only I had known this during my GMGOW playthrough, it would have made the fight much, much easier.

    submitted by /u/coladict
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel