• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    God of War | "God of War Fan Art" By Adam Ryu Ford

    God of War | "God of War Fan Art" By Adam Ryu Ford


    "God of War Fan Art" By Adam Ryu Ford

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Who isn't?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    PTSD is on the way.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:20 AM PST

    2005 God Of War

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    I hope it’s not the one his daughter and wife are in

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Caption this

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Damnit brok

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:41 PM PST

    My friend is really proud of playing "cheaply" and "strategic retreating".

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    He says he finds a way to "cheese" fights, like hiding behind a rock and throwing the axe, or getting on a chest so he can't be hit.

    He's trying not to upgrade at all, until he finds "better armour" and claims this is the real way to play. He's on the hardest but one level (not the insanely hard one where everything turns elite) just because I played on that level.

    He gave up on the first Valkyrie he encountered and wants to go back when he is more powerful.

    I think this is a really lame way to play it. Up to him though, no gatekeeping. Just wondering what other people think. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SoForAllYourDarkGods
    [link] [comments]

    How many Gods who hate the Aesir Gods are there?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Tyr, the Norse God of War, and Freyr are both missing, presumably held captive by Odin. Odin suspected Tyr of aiding the Giants, so he might have him locked away in Asgard, and so might Freyr, although he could be in Vanaheim, even though Odin would be able to catch him there, right?
    Ninja-edit: Gods that are still alive.

    submitted by /u/FewDragonfruit
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF WAR RARE BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE FOR BLADES OF CHAOS SCENE FT CHRISTOPHER JUDGE *EMOTIONAL*

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    I know people keep suggesting voice actors for Odin, so I thought I’d throw in my idea.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Why did Atreus turn?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Why did Atreus turn so power hungry. I understand how power can easily go to one's head, but later he claims that "that wasn't me". I just wonder why he so suddenly managed to turn back and forget his actions.

    Does he just mean like he acted in the wrong way or does he actually not know what was going on?

    submitted by /u/Senor_Stormtrot
    [link] [comments]

    A screenshot I took from GoW4

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    How, if at all, will Thor’s hammer play into the story?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    More specifically the whole those who are worthy thing.

    submitted by /u/Warriors-Wrath
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting queen Sigrun felt great until...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Hi fellows,

    I'd like briefly to shout to all of us that beat the Queen Sigrun after 20+ attempts and multiple deaths and even changing builds ...

    but got so excited that they forgot or didn't see the button prompt to cut her head...

    and she revived ...

    and killed us ...

    leaving us staring into the abyss, crying on the inside

    ...

    A huge thanks to the developers for leaving this little surprise at the end :)

    PS:

    This is my story from 2018. I got my platinum shortly after... I just remember I didn't share my experience with the community

    submitted by /u/leni_kirilov
    [link] [comments]

    Another screenshot from the photo mode in GoW 4

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I’m Almost there 38% left

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Are Magni and Modi older than Baldur?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    I was on the God of War (wikis aren't the best source, I know) and it mentioned that Magni and Modi both fought in the Aesir-Vanir War. The Aesir-Vanir war, as we know, ended when Odin married Freya. Baldur clearly could not have been born before the marriage and likewise could not have been born before the Aesir-Vanir War. Is Baldur younger than his nephews?

    Is there any in-game source that states that Magni and Modi had any involvement in the Aesir-Vanir War or did someone confuse game canon with actual Norse mythology when writing the wiki post? Is this fan fiction that someone posted on the wiki that was never corrected? Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/doggie527
    [link] [comments]

    I have an idea for how I'd like the next game to go.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Although sad, Kratos has clearly showed signs of aging in the last game but ofcourse that doesn't stop him because it's kratos.

    But in the next game I think it would be neat to kind of see the fall of Kratos. As him and atreus continue through the game fighting enemies he will begin to have weak moments where sometimes his punch won't be as powerful or he misplaces his footing and takes a fall.

    But ofcourse through his love for aterus and need to protect him he pushes through until the big battle and he's left lying there on what we would assume is going to be his final resting place.

    That is until we see an even bigger and badder enemy take/almost kill atreus and that wakes up an unreal amount of rage inside of him which makes him get up and beat the ever living shit out of whoever he's fighting with everything standing in the way of him and atreus getting turned to dust with a punch.

    But once he defeats the enemy and Atreus is safe and his rage and adrenaline wears off,he finally lays on his death bed, talking to atreus and giving him a sort of farewell speech. And then the game ends I suppose and we see new games revolving around Aterus as he's grown up.

    While sad I think it would be necessary to see this kind of character development especially for Atreus as he gets older.

    submitted by /u/southerntoss76
    [link] [comments]

    Another “I’m bad and need help” post

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    I just started a new game on give me god of war, and I am stunned at how bad I am. I have had no problem fighting the bosses so far but when it comes to fighting multiple draugr's at once I just crumble. I wanted to hear anyone's advice on how to handle the hordes. Again, I understand it's the hardest difficulty for a reason, but I'm enjoying the challenge. I just need a little advice in this part...

    submitted by /u/TheMachoBeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel