• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    God of War | Just missing the chains

    God of War | Just missing the chains


    Just missing the chains

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

    I am curious if Kratos will ever tell Atreus about his homeland. I am imagining Kratos as a teacher of Greek Myths to his son. XD

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Atreus: Father, how was your relation with my grandfather? Did you get along? Kratos: .....No.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I have never had a more satisfying game moment

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    So I'm playing through the game for the first time (playing Balanced Experience because I'm a casual) and I am loving it so far, but I had a moment last night that really elevated the game for me.

    I just got the chisel, and on my way out I popped open the first chisel door I saw. As I'm sure most of you know, it was a Valkyrie fight.

    My first go at it, she demolished me. I hadn't even chipped away half her health by the time I had burned a resurrection Stone and died.

    4 deaths later, somehow everything clicked. I learned to recognize her patterns and windups. I got the timing of parries down. I fell into the rhythm of the fight.

    Suddenly, R3 popped up on the screen and I got the kill animation. I had won.

    I was so caught up in the flow of battle that I wasn't even keeping track of my health. Not even a quarter of it gone and I still had my resurrection stone to boot. I felt like an absolute God.

    Hot damn what a satisfying game.

    submitted by /u/TD1215
    [link] [comments]

    Realm Shifting with Mark of Kvasir?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    What's the best way to practice using this?

    submitted by /u/Solstice-516
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2018 = Very advanced Mike Tyson's Punch Out!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Hi there,

    For those gamers that grew up in the eighties and nineties: I've been playing God of War a lot recently and the more I get my ass kicked, the more I compare the game with the classic in the title. It's designed to make you react, but you actually need to identify patterns and response. Any other think the same? Thanks and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/FelipeBarroeta
    [link] [comments]

    2.5 million Hacksilver

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I improved my kratos drawing

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    What Ivaldi's armor are you using?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    The title would be "what's the best Ivaldi's Armor?", then I remembered it depends on the build. I think the best overall is Deadly Mist (I'm judging it just by looking at the stats, haven't bought any of them yet).

    Does it look ugly if I mix armors? Fashion matters as well.

    submitted by /u/arthork
    [link] [comments]

    Mythology Multiverse: A non-Rp Mythology Discord Server!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Looking for a non-RP Mythology server? Mythology Multiverse is a place of diverse Mythological study, discussion, exploration, and more!

    Mythology Multiverse is a casual corner for all things Mythology, Legend, Folklore, Fables, Fairy Tales, Tall Tales, and so on... Our aim is to provide a space for the masses to develop their interest in the Mythological.

    A few features we have to offer:

    • Cults (clubs) that are managed by members in the server willing to put in the time to organize, say, weekly, biweekly, or monthly events for those who join their cult.
      - A few Cults we have to offer: - Cult of Seshat (Book Club)
      - Cult of Dionysus (18+)
      - Cult of Fortuna (Story Telling of randomly assigned cultures)
      - And Many More!
    • We also actively seek out Content Creators so that we can use the server as a platform for the promotion of their work. -If you would like to become a Mythology Multiverse Content Creator, then send me (the owner) a DM once you get into the server and we can sort out the nitty-gritty privately.

    Mythology Multiverse also offers a wealth of resources, templated, tagged, and summarized for easy searching within Discord itself. This area is for the students of Mythology, or those just looking for the odd piece of Art, Music, Literature, or academic insight related to their favorite Mythology.

    Hope to see you all there! Invite Below

    Mythology Multiverse: Join Now!

    submitted by /u/CeeJayBro
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Athens rooftop

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I just can't get past the wraiths and the ogre. I have enough trouble with them on the first encounter and then you are supposed to fight even more of them.

    The wraiths seem to stunlock you whatever you try to do. What's the tactic against them?

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyries suck

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I can't seem to beat them. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Jake_Anastasi
    [link] [comments]

    I just prefer having fun with Gondul than Sigrun

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    can we have a meme flair please?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    just food for thought

    submitted by /u/maymay1234587
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I'd share my favorite screenshot from this gorgeous game

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    End of Game? (no spoilers if possible)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I think I dun goofed on my playthrough as I like to do all collecting and completion stuff before actually finishing the game. Also hate online/guide assistance typically.

    I got through to Jotenheim and back and then saw credits and got offered new game+ mode but dumped back in the open world... Is that really it? Absolutely LOVED the game and story, but didn't feel like a proper ending. I do have other bits to finish (Valks/random accessories).

    All I wanna know is, was that the "end" or is there more story content? Does the ending change depending on overall completion?

    submitted by /u/swedishchef123
    [link] [comments]

    First Playthrough

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:35 AM PST

    I am playing God of War for the first time and just reached meeting the Witch. I missed 2 of the locked chests in previous areas assuming I could go back. It is starting to look like i cannot go back. Is it worth it to reload and get those chests or not worry about it? I am fine with reloading but it would take me back about an hour or 2 and if it is not that big of a deal I will probably just keep going. Please no spoilers at least for anything that happens after meeting the witch. Unless I can return to those areas I wouldn't mind knowing that.

    submitted by /u/snox848
    [link] [comments]

    what do these runes mean

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Blinding effect is such crap

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Fighting sigrun. I have googled everything . Turn around , look at toes , shoot arrows. Nothing man . Takes half my health and I know every other attack and even can spot the blinding attack but it cannot be dodged . It's such crap man .. I know you can run out of range but ffs sometimes ain't enough map . I have the damage , my damage is good enough it's just the blinding attack ffs .Had to rant . Sorry for formatting I'm on mobile . Back to trying to beat the boss .

    Edit : I'm almost broken man !!! But I refuse to quit . His health bar is daunting . I played this back during its initial release and did mostly everything and got to sigrun and saw the health bar and quit . I also did this for sekiro final boss when I saw it was a 4 phase .

    I absolutely refuse to let myself quit now . If it takes me weeks and I got no hair left ...then gonna do it again on gmgow!

    submitted by /u/nikestar10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel