• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    God of War | Specially the section where the Horns blows.

    God of War | Specially the section where the Horns blows.


    Specially the section where the Horns blows.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Fun with your son

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    "Kratos" By SARIYAa

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Ladies and Gentlemen, we got her!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Line em up, knock em down. Lol

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    She is dead

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I tried playing around with the filters on GOW3R's Photo Mode, and ended up with this beauty.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Traveler God vs Traveler Guy 3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Question about Landsuther Entry Stone? I have platinumed the game but still have Landsuther entry stone while all the others I used are gone out of my inventory. Does everyone still have this or is there a reason why this is the only one i still have? Thanks for any help it just kind of bugs me lol

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Time well spent, Sigrun was an absolute pain lmao

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Is the armor of the valkyrie any good?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I've seen some videos and posts about the best armors in the game, and the armor of the valkyrie is not even top 10! I don't think the armor is that bad. What do you think about it?

    submitted by /u/Ano105
    [link] [comments]

    Yes! (blurred ��)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:22 AM PST

    This is how I mostly imagine the "God of War" world (also this is not mine btw, I just saw it on Pinterest)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Dark Kratos

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    You What!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    This is what will happen If Spiderman hit Kratos.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    fan art...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    GoW1: How do you decapitate the medusas in Pandora’s temple?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Thought I had this QTE figured out. Managed it to near perfection in Athens but now it seems impossible in Pandora's temple. Over 20 tries and I can't get it right. I even went back to an old save in Athens and thought maybes it was me. Managed to decapitate nearly all medusas in Athens but none in Pandora's temple. I finally gave up and just killed them normally.

    How fast do you have to be? I have seen other players struggle immensely with QTEs past Athens. The response time seems to be about milliseconds.

    Am I the only one struggling with this? I KNOW it's not mandatory but it's really frustrating if it's this difficult to pull off.

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Cool shot from the boss fight.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    A fight between me and quite possibly the most toxic person i've ever come across. The whole fight is too long to take a picture of, so i'm just going to post the video link. It's under the comment "Ares is waayyy stronger than hades".

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIojhbn5CY

    I just want you guys to know that my reason for saying "no" was only because of him being toxic, and not because he said something wrong. Can you guys tell me who is in the wrong here? I've come back to it after months and I don't how to feel.

    submitted by /u/StopOhYeahYeah
    [link] [comments]

    Shield in gow

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Do we really get 2 shield skins after completing game in GMGOW difficulty ?? The one of UNITY and Of ARPIS.

    submitted by /u/Altmash_Hussain
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity war easter egg

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/god-of-war-ps4-avengers-infinity-war-easter-egg-2018-5%3famp

    Have played through a few times now and just found this. Pretty cool addition. After we finish with the horse trilogy I'd love to see Kratos work his way through the MCU. Kratos wielding mjonir, captains shield and the gauntlet.

    submitted by /u/ramsaybolton87
    [link] [comments]

    Just started reading the book and... Who is the cowled woman?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel