• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    God of War | Literally gave me chills when I stepped into jotunheim , so tragic

    God of War | Literally gave me chills when I stepped into jotunheim , so tragic


    Literally gave me chills when I stepped into jotunheim , so tragic

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    I took a lot of screenshots during my recent NG+ playthrough and will start gradually posting them here for anyone interested. For now enjoy this simple shot I took on the mountain :D

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Wooo. Let’s hit the dance floor.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Finally got the God of War platinum! Never played any of the other ones, but this one is for sure one of my favorites!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Serious question: What do you think Kratos was thinking when he saw this?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Aaaaahhhh!!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Does anyone know how big Jotunheim is?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    So i just replayed GoW a week ago and I just realised, how are they sure all the giants are dead? And is this all there is to Jotunheim? Like 20miles by 20miles? How could there live a whole species off Giants there. I get that they have to say oh they're dead and Artreus doesn't sense any life, but I could imagine that there would be a whole lot more to Jotunheim and that Artreus couldn't sense all the life force on a whole planet.

    submitted by /u/Dutchheadhunter
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe a [spoiler] but does anyone else...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Think it would be insane if Thor was the first boss fight in gow2 like Baldur was in 1 OMFG. lol

    submitted by /u/the-burning-kush
    [link] [comments]

    How would they name a new series with Atreus?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    If they would end Kratos story and start a new series with Atreus, how would they name it since God Of War only refers to Kratos?

    submitted by /u/awesomehuder
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Plus difficulty

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I apologize if this has been posted here but I can't seem to find an exact answer on google.

    I haven't played the game since release but I did platinum it. I'm no stranger to increased difficulty. I've beaten Dark Souls 1-3 as well as Sekiro twice.

    I want to play New Game plus soon but I wanted to know what comes with that exactly? I got all my favorite armor the first time around so I know you can craft better versions of things now.

    If I play on normal, will I just be crushing everything until mid-late game? Or will I have my ass handed to me right off the bat?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SonicLightning
    [link] [comments]

    First post and first drawing.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Mountain Cups

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    So I'm going for platinum, and I just need 2 cups from the mountain, but I can't figure out how to get farther up the mountain than the big open room. I'd really prefer to not do ng+ for these 2 cups and have to gather everything again. If anyone knows how to get back up the mountain, help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/ZantNebiban
    [link] [comments]

    Found something on the title screen. Also it softly plays Memories of another in segments if you linger on the title screen.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I know it not Chriatmas, but I love this fanart of Faye and Atreus and I thought you guys might enjoy it too.((Artist: @oblackthundero))

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:44 PM PST

    God of War sequel may already be in the works with motion-capture suit tease

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Ranking based on gameplay

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Struggling to find a post like this. Where do people rank the 7 main games in terms of pure gameplay improvements?

    Id assume GoW 1 is probably last and GoW (2018) for many is likely first (essentially how I feel too), but the other 5 is what I i am struggling to gauge.

    submitted by /u/Paperchampion23
    [link] [comments]

    How is Santa Monica not sick of GOW?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I'd first like to say that I fucking love GOW and it's one of the best video games ever made. I hope they never stop making more sequels and I've bought every game since GOW3 on release day.

    That being said, from the developers point of view, wouldnt they get tired of making just sequels to the same franchise for so long? Theres been I believe 8 games including a Mobile Java game and even a Facebook Messenger game. More content for me but mad respect for the studio to love their ip so much and continue to work and grow with it.

    I know Santa Monica made a few other small games but but they've pretty much stuck with GOW. Other developers like Naughty dog, Insomniac, and SukerPunch all had beloved franchises that sold well but decided to move on to other passion projects. (Crash to Uncharted to The Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank to Spiderman, Sly Cooper to Infamous and now GOT.)

    I'm not saying it's bad thing that they're staying committed to the same franchise I'm just wondering how they do it. If they do eventually move on I hope they never give the game rights to another studio and go butcher it like Sumo Digital did to LBP3 or Sanzari did to Sly 4(kinda).

    submitted by /u/BruhMoment45886
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel