• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    God of War | When the Boy laughs at his mother's joke about you

    God of War | When the Boy laughs at his mother's joke about you


    When the Boy laughs at his mother's joke about you

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:21 AM PST

    Selfmade. An Iron Omega

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    [Spoiler] This one Epic Scene

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    I showed the game to my 10-year-old who likes mythology...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    I'm early in my first play through, and I'd heard that there were only a couple spots with obscenities.

    I called her in and started up right after you meet the blacksmith. Literally the first two lines of dialog she hears are F-bombs. Good job, Dad.

    submitted by /u/LUNBOK5
    [link] [comments]

    I can now rest...NG+ GMGOW Sigrun has been defeated.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Anyone knows these bad boys. I came across them on the Dutch Comic Con. I had to buy them!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    An incredible spectacle of combat and action! Great characters, story and a beautifully realised semi-open world So much to see, investigate and do! With one word breathtaking

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    God of War developer Sony Santa Monica is recruiting for people with martial arts experience

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    after playing for weeks, finishing the game like 5 times and maxing out all gear/attacks I still can't beat Sigrun

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    like I cant get her below 50% health no matter what, even on the easiest difficulty. am I just that bad?

    submitted by /u/12InchesOfSlave
    [link] [comments]

    How are we so sure that Faye predicts kratos death?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Okay so during the final moments of the game we could see a prophet saying kratos will die one day in Atreus arm? But kratos has been to hel arlready and came back from the dead before so are we sure that before Faye died she knew about kratos being a dead man walking? And could kratos rise up from hel back into the land of the living? Leave your comments below

    submitted by /u/slap_me_nutz
    [link] [comments]

    Rewatching the story of Chains of Olympus (2008), I've always felt that the sequence where Kratos relinquishes his weapons to reunite briefly with his daughter in Elysium to be one of the most emotional parts of the Greek era of God of War. Underrated game.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Is Mimir Kratos BFF?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    As the title says, is him? Like, I am almost sure that he is the only person who has been killed and resurrected by Kratos and kept that way.

    submitted by /u/Rimegu
    [link] [comments]

    Who blew the horn for the world serpent?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    Everyone's saying that it was Loki from the future but where's the evidence that it's Loki. Could it be Odin though please tell me your theory below

    submitted by /u/slap_me_nutz
    [link] [comments]

    God of war digital comic HD issue #3 Krato's Difficult quest

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Love this armor set

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Name A Good Title For The God of War 4 Sequel

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    God of War Hits - PlayStation 4 $9.99 At Amazon

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Amazon

    One of the best games ever on the ps4 instant classic, an absolute masterpiece and by far one of the best games of this generation. It's on 50% discount and I thought someone might want to try it out while it's still cheap ...

    submitted by /u/IllustriousSpinach8
    [link] [comments]

    Freaking Sigrun!!! It's like she's punishing you for every bad thing you've ever done...and a couple you haven't done yet.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:02 PM PST

    let's out a huge sigh and resists the urge to throw controller

    submitted by /u/genFats
    [link] [comments]

    Should I return by starting NG+?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    I haven't played in ages...and I never did 100% the game. However, I don't feel like starting all the way back to square one with a completely new game to relearn mechanics. I came here to ask if NG+ will help get me familiarized with the combat (I don't mind the added difficulty) and if it's better (for a returning player) to start this way rather than going all the way back to 0%.

    submitted by /u/renzo_lor
    [link] [comments]

    What is your playstile? Cutting everything down with the Leviathan Axe, or slashing and burning your enemies with the fire of Ares?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    The axe is REALLY cool, but I prefer the Blades for fighting. I'm just better with them and they are way faster, it's my kind of playstyle.

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel