• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    God of War | That feeling when Brok and Sindri finally reunite! I always laugh with joy during this scene! 🤗

    God of War | That feeling when Brok and Sindri finally reunite! I always laugh with joy during this scene! ��


    That feeling when Brok and Sindri finally reunite! I always laugh with joy during this scene! ��

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    3D Printed Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Epic God of War Art (by Marek Okon)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    Always get hyped over this scene. I mean who doesn't

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:37 AM PST

    6th Platinum!!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    My first Platinum ever What a Fantastic game!!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    I don't have ps4, but.. "shut up and take my money"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Hades in god of war

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Why in god of war 1 when kratos died he go to hades and his wounds had disappeared and then in god of war 2 he goes to hades with the wound that zeus made him?

    submitted by /u/RobagiGM
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about Kratos's godhood

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    I haven't played the previous god of war games, except for GOW III & 2018.

    But i'v watched nearly every story summary video and i know what happend.

    But in god of war 2 he loses his godhood and die, but when he returned to zeus he kicked his ass and almost killed him.

    And they never even said he regained his godhood, And in gow 3 he kills gods left and right,

    But in GOW 4 he says that he's still a god ? can someone please elaborate.

    submitted by /u/iL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    He couldn't handle the smoke...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Thank You

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Just beat Sigrun to earn the platinum trophy. I've maxed out my gear almost completely, and I've got to say that playing the game was an incredible journey that was well worth every cent. I've had a ton of fun exploring and working hard to play the game without any guides. I just wanted to post a thank you to Santa Monica Studio for providing an incredible experience to PlayStation Gamers. Single Player games have always been my favorite, and this is a prime example of why gaming can be an artform. They could have made it about cash or about popularity and marketed it for that. Instead they made it about a tale of a father and his son, and the cash and popularity came because of its quality. God of War has become one of the greats of this generation of console gaming.

    Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Spiderman, Red Dead Redemption 2, Uncharted 4. These are some of the greatest games of this console generation, and I'm very happy I made an impulse purchase off the urging of a friend to pick up God of War and try a franchise I had no connection to before. Now if you all will excuse me, I'm off to start the game again on GMGOW.

    submitted by /u/stormrunner74
    [link] [comments]

    How durable is Kratos?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I've only played God of War 2018, has he ever been really hurt/or even nearly killed before? He took all of Baldurs hits with ease.

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    U r lying if u tell me somy wasn’t inspired by him XD

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    The ending

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Is the guy at the end of god of war 4 odin himself instead of Thor? Because based on what I know and saw, odin also has power of thunder and only has one eye, while at the end I only saw one glowing eye under the hood. As well as what we have heard about Thor throughout the game, wouldn't he have tried killing kratos and atreus as soon as he saw them?

    submitted by /u/invisibleChicken6969
    [link] [comments]

    Tyr set

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    when can i get the tyr set? im on the 7th mission now and the water has dropped twice already but i still can't get to the souls location shown in youtube , i really want to change this runic set that I've got since the beginning , i can buy the ancient set tho but im worried that ill run out of materials when i get the tyr set recipe

    submitted by /u/41622828
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about God Of War I and II

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    The question is why Zeus doesn't kill kratos before? If he have known the prophecy why he just doesn't kill kratos when he was a baby? Also he give to him the gods powers, is very illogic. Is this a plot hole or have some explanation?

    submitted by /u/RobagiGM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel