• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    God of War | Thor odinson

    God of War | Thor odinson


    Thor odinson

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:58 PM PST

    Lets cut some butter

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Look at this cute guy! So much detail for a little ( lizard? ) that is rarelly seen. ( I mean its not rare but most of the people dont care about these creatures. I think.. Idk)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    I didn't realise you get so close to it! Only my second playthrough I finally noticed it, according to Lore scrolls I've been reading I guess this feathury giant is The Raven Keeper?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:59 AM PST

    See title below.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Vibe check

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    If you’re like me and want to know more about Norse Mythology I highly recommend Neil Gaiman’s “Norse Mythology”

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    Audiobook YouTube Link

    My only experience with Norse mythology prior to GoW was SMITE (a MOBA that uses the different pantheons (Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Norse etc)) and the Thor movies from Marvel (which is a hilarious understatement of who the Norse gods actually were). Both GoW and the audiobook helped me gain a better understanding of these Gods.

    For those who are looking to try and understand where the plot line is going I high recommend checking out this book.

    submitted by /u/BeardedWonder0
    [link] [comments]

    After the story, we were with Mimir take a look to his ex body...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Just got my platinum trophy, and hoped into NG+

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    I'm gonna do NG+ on gmac, then again on gmgow, any tips for the harder enemies or loot that I should make sure I find/make and upgrade?

    submitted by /u/Flameball537
    [link] [comments]

    Time to make some 1000 degree knife videos on youtube.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    WWE at it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Atreus literally left me again. When I opened the door to get out of Freya's house, he went back in the last second. I wish I could just leave him there forever ughh. I even saw that he did a 180 turn and just went back in! I killed the gatekeeper for him and he just leaves me!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    This literally what I did (mine)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Five Best PS4 Exclusives

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:00 AM PST

    "And that day shall be Ragnarok, the twilight of the gods!" CHILLS every time I hear Mimir say that!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    GoW 5 Theory

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    Early in the game Kratos will fight Thor (more of a scenery battle than a boss battle) Odin will step in to make sure nothing happens to Thor. Odin will take Atreus kind of as insurance you make sure nothing happens to Thor and to use him to try to get the Jottenheim. After this Kratos must Odin to get save Atreus and Kill Thor, after killing Oden and saving Atreus the 2 will fight Thor, but before Kratos can land a killing blow Freya will fly in with her Valkyrie wings (it was said Odin was the one who took them so now that he's dead she's obtained them again). Kratos kill Freya but is weekend and killed by Thor. Thor spares Atreus. Leading us to GoW 6 where Atreus must fight to bring his father back from the dead to defeat Thor. Thoughts? Add ons? Edits?

    submitted by /u/Givizani
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the irritation buts here session three on this God of War sleeve of Baldur

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    This guy predicted God of War 11 years ago but it isn't about God of War

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Discussion topic: Kratos and Freya

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:55 AM PST

    After the death of Baldur I believe that Freya will go back to Asgard and join forces with Odin (if Odin allows her to travel through realms) however, do you guys think that if this happens it will stay this way or will Freya come to help Kratos?

    submitted by /u/Bridge-equals-n-word
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat all the God of War games!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    (Except for betrayal, not even sure you can play it these days) Bought a PlayStation last month so I could play the new god of war, as I heard so many things about it. I loved every single minute of it. But it left me intrigued, and gave me the inspiration to play the other games. And I have to say I loved every single minute of every single game. I absolutely loved Kratos' quest for revenge and felt properly saddened by his past and what he had done. It's a brilliant journey and I'd recommend them to anyone who has only played the God of war 4. All I can say now is bring on God of war 5!!!

    And just out of curiosity which is everyone's favourite GoW?

    submitted by /u/Rhubaz
    [link] [comments]

    God of War (2005) challenge of hades

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Hey guys so I have a question, I'm at the battle with the giant Minotaur and I got all his armor off and I was knocking his health bar down then BOOM is fucking armor reappears on him. Is this a glitch? Or is it part of the battle?

    submitted by /u/Sioswing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel