• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    God of War | I don’t know why I put this game on the shelf for the psst year but I’m glad I finally finished it. What an incredible journey!

    God of War | I don’t know why I put this game on the shelf for the psst year but I’m glad I finally finished it. What an incredible journey!


    I don’t know why I put this game on the shelf for the psst year but I’m glad I finally finished it. What an incredible journey!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:03 AM PST

    "I have nothing more to hide"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    This creature of hell is even worse than the Revenant

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    My favourite armour

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:29 AM PST

    I think Thor will be Kratos' biggest challenge, even stronger than most of the greek gods combined

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Kratos struggled with Baldur - the fight was the first time we see him get punched down to the ground with pure physical strenght, the guy didn't even had weapons and was able to knock out the world serpent.

    And Thor is still described as far stronger than him.

    The greek gods constantly used magic and overpowered weapons. They knew fear.

    Baldur, Magni and Modi wanted to fight Kratos. The norse gods are true warriors, similar to the spartans.

    I think we will see a fight similar to the first Baldur fight, but Kratos will lose. He will need a power similar to hope or a new Blade of Olympus, maybe even a stronger weapon than that.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    My give me god of war new game + game end kratos. Rate him out of 10.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:54 AM PST

    Any other ideas for Wii Kratos?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    How do I go to New Game plus?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I have been trying to figure out how to go to New game plus but i simply can't find the option. I bought the disc last month. Is it still a DLC? My options tab only has:-

    1. Restart from vhechpoint

    2. Save

    3. Load

    4. Settings

    5. Quit Game

    submitted by /u/gangtokay
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me your opinion ��

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:13 AM PST

    I have some questions for you guys, If you have strong answer or strong proof, you can answer that..

    1. What the effect of soul of Hades?
    2. Cory Barlog said that Kratos still god and still immortal, but why in the end of story, Atreus said that he is half god, giant, then Kratos added "and part mortal too"..?
    3. Blade of Chaos, we know that Blade of Chaos is taken by Ares in the ending of god of war when he fight with Kratos, and Kratos have it back when Kratos become God Of War.. But in god of war (2018) Kratos have blade of chaos again to norse mythology, so it means after kratos stabbed himself with blade of olympus, he comeback in his throne and take that blade? Why he doesn't take blade of exile which does not have a harsh past like blade of chaos?
    4. Are you sure that Kratos' age in GOW (2018) is more than hundred? Because i ever heard that travel to norse mythology from greek is need long time?
    5. how is the condition of boots of hermes?
    6. Are you agree that norse mythology will end in next god of war sequel? Because in the end of GOW (2018) fimbulwinter is begin, or we will play flashback game like Ascension?
    submitted by /u/argu_hartmann
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler Discussion

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:17 AM PST

    I feel baldur is going to come back. I have two reasons for believing this. First, baldur is the norse version of Kratos, the same kratos who died around 4 times and came back for his vengeance. Second, according to norse mythology, Ragnarok starts with the death of baldur, But Baldur gets revived during it and becomes the new king( replacing odin) after the end of Ragnarok. So, gow 4 was not the last we saw of baldur. He may very well even become an ally of Kratos against the gods.

    submitted by /u/DarshJalan
    [link] [comments]

    Huh????

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:34 PM PST

    Tips for the 2 Dark Elves in Between the Realms?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:57 PM PST

    I've been stuck on this part for 3 days, they just keep on kicking my ass every single time no matter what I do. Can any of you guys give me advice? Honestly it's tempting me to just put the game down for a while, it's just so frustrating. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/uhhhhhhhBORGOR
    [link] [comments]

    Best strategy to beating muselphiem level 4?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I've been playing forever and deleted the game because I couldn't beat this goddam mission, it's new game plus on give me god of war. What's the best gear+strategy to beat muselphiem level 4? Battling 100 enemies without making a single mistake is infuriating.

    submitted by /u/validuser98
    [link] [comments]

    Mjolnir's weakness

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    According to Brok, Mjolnir's only flaw is that he was made too short due to a fly bitting Brok in the head

    In the original myth, this fly was Loki, who was betting his head if the dwarves couldn't make the Mjolnir (or something like that)

    What do you guys think about this?

    submitted by /u/ShadowRazer23
    [link] [comments]

    In God of war 3 how does kratos come back from the dead like 4 times but Zeus can't or ares can't? What's made kratos immortal?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:14 PM PST

    I'm currently playing 4 and no where near finished so no spoilers if it relates please 😊

    submitted by /u/Theodouk
    [link] [comments]

    Newb

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Hey guys! So i was over on the horizon zero dawn page and was reading a post about the game and there was a comment in the thread about GOW and comparisons being made. I have always heard great things about the game but after playing horizon i want something new and have decided it should be GOW. Basically I'd like to hear (lol hear through reading) some advice on anything really pertaining to the game. Uh, so yeah, that's about it! Thanks in advance and sorry if this wasn't an appropriate post!

    submitted by /u/phillyspecial95
    [link] [comments]

    Can I wait until after the main quest line to do the side quests and favors?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    I kind of wanna just go through the main quest because I'm loving the story so far. Will all the realms and side quests be available after going beating the game?

    submitted by /u/troydotraw
    [link] [comments]

    I'm very excited for the next game, but do you guy's think Freya will find out kratos past as the Ghost of Sparta?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Looking at it, it would add some Dept if they were to fight. Especially if she wants her revenge, she might be cautious on how to defeat him.

    I can't say much about this, but it would be badass if she knows about kratos past.

    submitted by /u/Chocobo23456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel