• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    God of War | The painting my Dad did for me! Kratos and friends!

    God of War | The painting my Dad did for me! Kratos and friends!


    The painting my Dad did for me! Kratos and friends!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    The facial expressions in photo-mode make for some interesting scenes...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Saw Kratos at Yestercade

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    The irony of Baldur's curse

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    So I just finished the game, and boy oh boy it was delicious.

    I enjoy all of this game, they really nailed it with the runes and old Norse pronounciations. The Gods, the giants, THE SIZE OF THE WORLD SERPENT?!

    But most of all, I really love how they made Baldur into this vengeful, unforgiving asshole towards Freya, considered he's the God of Light and Forgiveness. I wonder how many got that, I would guess a fair bit did.

    But what now, with the secret ending revealing the God of Thunder and Lightning coming for us, maybe we'll face his wife Sif as well. I do get that we're starting the killing spree of a new Pantheon here, but I personally can't wait to see the other gods not mentioned yet, like Heimdall or Höd the Blind maybe.

    They really held out on us for the first one, and with good reason. The Norse mythology is vast, and I can't wait to see where we go next.

    submitted by /u/The_Handicat
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur is back and wants another fight!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Concept art of The Ancients. Really hope we'll get to see a few of these variants in the sequel.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Guardian of Frost

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Little do the gods know but Kratos has been perfecting the ancient art of blood ballet for many years. It has all led to this point.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Hydra was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Just started the first gow without playing any others and wow I was n0t expecting the first boss to be so epic. All I could think the whole time is that I can't believe this is only the first boss.

    I can't wait to play every single game and beat every boss in this franchise!

    submitted by /u/raging_penguin_boner
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Birthday to Christopher Judge, our Kratos!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    “Don’t talk to me or my son ever again “ - Photo-mode

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    Dad and Boi and a Giant's Prayer

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Kratos looks fabulous today sporting the famous boots of Sparta

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    There Should've Been a Cutscene Where The Dwarves Give Kratos a Bottomless Bag

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Would've been a nice minor touch, since we carry a ton of items on our journey. Sindri has his bottomless bag shown after the dragon fight. He even makes a comment about what Kratos' carries

    submitted by /u/aukerits
    [link] [comments]

    HDR issues

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    I just played this game for the first time after the latest 7.0 firmware update and I have tuned my ps4 with the new "adjust hdr" option. While it works pretty well on most titles, I noticed when I'm playing GOW and I'm in a brighter scene eg. outdoor with bright daylight, the contrast is way too much on default display settings. I had to turn the in-game contrast from 50 to 25 for it to look normal, but I am not certain how to get an optimal image. Has anyone encountered this issue and do you think there would be patches for games that make use of the new hdr tuner to better optimize the display?

    submitted by /u/jerryleungwh
    [link] [comments]

    Hræzlyr encounter

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Valkyrie bitches

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    I see they still haven't fixed that piece of shit jump attack you can never avoid no matter how you smash that fucking dodge attack

    submitted by /u/Rastasafaris
    [link] [comments]

    What a little fire and some different filters will do. (If you want to see the full pics for both, just message.)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel