• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    God of War | Holding their children.

    God of War | Holding their children.


    Holding their children.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    My favorite enemies. They were tougher than most trolls, at least my opinion

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    Thought you guys might like.. Kratos tattoo just got done few days ago from All Day Tattoo, Bangkok

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Grabbed a healed picture of Kratos today when I finished up my buddies Hollow Knight half sleeve.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I am naming a boss who is harder than Sigrun on NG+ GMGOW.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Ludwig the Accursed&Holy Blade. Enough said...

    submitted by /u/TheBloatingofIsaac
    [link] [comments]

    *Record Scratch* Yes Thats Me

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    Help with GoW

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm addicted and I've put off doing big kid (see: adult) things for a week straight.

    I just got the Blades of Chaos and this isn't helping my issue.

    submitted by /u/neddoge
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to level 11? I have every maxed enchantment and talisman. Just wondering

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Alfheim Collectibles

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    I've been trying to break into the light temple again to see what all the "Undiscovered" was about in my 64% "You did some things" list, but it doesn't seem like I can really get into the thick of it anymore. I did the sandbowl, I took the elevator, and I got everything in those select areas I could breach but I'm starting to wonder how much is in the temple, and what is actually in the water. Can someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/Turret0pera
    [link] [comments]

    Concept art of GoW3's Brute and 2018's Troll. Proof that great minds think alike.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Can somebody give me tips for beating Baldur?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    So i've been playing the game on the difficulty give me a balanced experience and have found that to be the best setting for me, however i can't beat Baldur especially his charge attacks, I also get confused when to switch between fire and ice.

    Does anybody have any tips as i'm starting to get a bit bored of this bit.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/beansandwich
    [link] [comments]

    The Stranger -Tom Hardy

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    The Stranger's tattoo meaning?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    The Stranger's tattoo meaning?

    What do the letters mean surrounding his biceps, anyone translated this ?

    https://i.redd.it/pqi7m7gbb5s31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Sub-Zero316
    [link] [comments]

    Does loot differ based on difficulty?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    Really struggling on this no hit muspelheim challenge

    submitted by /u/ImOnANewLevelz
    [link] [comments]

    New, confused about NG+ and obtaining Zeus Armor.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    I don't understand what difficulty I need to be on when I start a NG+ to get Zeus armor, do I have to play on the hardest difficulty? I'm currently on "give me a balanced experience mode", do I need to play hardest difficulty on NG+ to get Zeus Armor or can I play on a easier difficulty and on NG+ and still get Zeus Armor from the Valkyries?

    submitted by /u/AlexG99_
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 3 mush of zeus ending

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    GoW Gods Vs Perky Jackson Gods.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    Which one has stronger Gods, Titans and Pantheon?

    submitted by /u/king_bardock
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun give me God of War. Not as good as the ng+ one though. It's also from last year.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    What is the best armor set in the game valkarie or mist armour set

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    What is the best

    submitted by /u/ImOnANewLevelz
    [link] [comments]

    "Secret Ending" question

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    I assume once you've gone back home and you've gotten the Thor cutscene that your journey completely ends, right? Game, set, match. No more Valkyries, armor, adventuring- nothing. Yeah?

    Marked "Spoilers," just to be safe.

    submitted by /u/IronBattleaxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel